AJ's dead? season finale

Okay, so, I'm a fugitive now. Like, a big time fugitive. Fuck. I sat in the car with the others. "They are going to put every single person on this goddamn island on lookout." I was stressing out. In the past 48 hours, JJ and I officially disbanded ourselves from Luke, I lost Sarah to JB and right now, I'm a fucking fugitive that's being searched for for the death of Peterkin.

Well. Fuck.

We went through the night without being seen, luckily.

Right now I was still in the car with JJ, JB, Kiara and Pope. Yes, I was mad at JB, but right now, I had bigger problems. The radio was turned on. "Good news for residents of Outer Banks. Dominion Power says their underwater transmission line, which will restore 90% of the area should be functional within 24 hours."

We heard sirens wailing and coming closer so I laid down spread across the floor of the car right in front of the back seats. "And still, no arrest in the shooting death of Sheriff Susan Peterkin. The state police have issued a statement regarding a local person of interest, a juvenile from-" the radio got cut short by Kie turning it off. I climbed back into my seat, between Kie and Pope and groaned. JJ spoke up. "Let's game this out. Maybe you guys can help, being the smart ones and all, but... who are the cops going to believe? Ward Cameron or us? So the accuser is a bigshot developer, king of lord of the island got the governer on speed dial kind of person, and the accused... is AJ, who is... pretty much a homeless 16-year old boy at the moment." I patted him in the shoulder. "Thanks JJ." Pope cursed besides me. "Shit." JJ looked at me. "Okay, man. Yucatan, all right? I'm saying that's the only option. What other option do you have?" I looked back at him. "How in the world of fuck am I supposed to get there? The ferry is most probably closed off. I don't even have a passport to get there." JB butted in. "Sarah will probably bail you out." Kie nodded besides me. "She did witness the whole thing." "And she's gonna snitch on her brother?" JJ turned. "That's not happening, bro. Okay? We gotta get you off the island." "The ferry's the only way." I nodded. "Exit stage left while you still can. Before the entire island is on lockdown." I sighed while we heard more sirens. "Just get down."

Everyone was losing hope. "Sarah's not a Pogue, John B." I whispered after Pope's words. "She ain't lovin' me anymore either." JJ looked at me. "You can't stay here, man." I just sighed. I hate my life.

We made it to the ferry and Pope had gotten out to scout the situation. He walked back to the car with some paper in his hands. "Okay. All right, no." "Pope, can you act normal?" "So, um... okay, so, bad news. The ferry's closed, and there is this." We looked at him and Kie grabbed the paper from him, sharing it with us. We all looked at it. Fuck. A bounty. "Well, AJ, uh... this is a good framer of you." Fuck my life. "Okay, so the whole island's lookin' for AJ right now." "That's a lot of money." "Congratulations, AJ. You're famous.

Kie was thinking in solutions. "Guys, we got to get to the HMS. We need small, no running lights-" "It's at the Château, Kie." "And I wonder if the cops got the entire place staked out. Let me think. Oh, yeah. No." They will be waiting for me there. They will probably have talked to Luke too by now. Fuck. I literally cannot go anywhere.

"Let me think. Just give me a second." The Pope realised something. "JJ." He looked up. "What?" "Does your dad still have that boat? The cigarette boat, the Phantom. The one he used to race." I looked at AJ and he looked back at me. "Maybe." "You could get right up the coast, no problem." "Okay, look." "It's not gonna be easy, Pope." "The surf's running from three to four." "I don't know where the keys are." "Well, find them." "I'm thinking." Pope looked to the front of the car. "Why is nobody moving forward?" Kie looked at Pope. "Can you relax? JJ, how much weed did you give him?" I had been studying the poster and then I saw something. "Guys! Your car is on the poster!" We were all stressing out and then we saw a little guy pointing at us. "It's that guy. Right there." Fuck.