hugs for you - larry x F!reader (pt1)

TW's: None. Just fluff :)

THIS MIGHT SEEM LIKE AN X TANNER AT FIRST BUT I PROMISE ITS NOT JUST WAIT FOR THE 2ND PART TO COME OUT PLEASEE

NOT REQUESTED!! Please tell me if its good or bad 😭

====================

Oh my beloved. I wish you knew how much I'd love to kiss and hug you. All these hugs and kisses waiting just for you. All of them. Just for you...

-------------------------------

Y/N pov

I just woke up to someone spamming my discord. I pick up my phone and see... Uhm... The fuck.

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNN"
"WAKE UPPPPPPPP"
"WAKE UPPP BITCH"
- Big T 03:24
"Tanner it's 3 am what do you want??"
- Y/U 03:26
"wanna call? :P"
- Big T 03:26
"fine."
- Y/U 03:27
Big T has started a call
I of course started my computer and entered the call.
"What do you want Tanner..."
"HEYYYYYYYYYY uhh. here's the thing. AND IM SORRY I DIDNT WARN YOU EARLIER... but I got you tickets to Austin."
"Bro, just stop with the jokes and tell me what you wanna do..."
"I'm dead serious. Like dead ass. As dead as that skeleton hanging in our living room."
"..."
"Y/N?"
"..."
"Y/N? You're scaring me..."
"TANNER ONCE I ARRIVE IN AUSTIN I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU."
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYOURFLIGHTISAT08:30AMPLEASEDONTKILLMEAAAAAAAAAA" and then he left... sigh. I left the call shortly after. I decided to start packing up right now. I knew it was only 03:37. But I'd rather pack up right now than do it last minute.

--------------------

It's 7:45 am. I'm boarding right now. Just 4 hours and I'll get to see Tanner and his friends. I haven't met Larry and Yumi. Which is weird considering I've met Grunk who lives somewhere else. Anyways, I'm gonna take a nap. I'm too tired for Tanner's bullshit...

--------------------

"Ma'am."
"Ma'am, please wake up we're landing soon."
I slowly open my eyes to see a nice flight attendant smiling.
"Alright, thank you."

---------------------

As I was getting off the plane, I noticed the amount of people... There's barely anyone here. I made my way down to the escalator, I was looking around, but then I saw it. A white camera pointing towards me. Behind the camera I saw a guy and 4 other ones around him. I waved to Nick as he was filming me go down. Once I was off the escalator I ran towards Tanner ready to 'attack him'. After I scolded him I just hugged him as tightly as I could, and he did too. While I was hugging him I looked at the guys. And there I saw...

Him.

Wow. He's... Gorgeous. His dark hair perfectly framing his face. He had very visible latino features. God, he's mesmerizing. He was wearing a black tank top that showed off his collarbones and shoulders. He definitely worked out.
I stopped looking at him when Tanner pulled away. Then another guy came up. He was definitely taller than that raven haired guy. He has nice brown Justin Bieber hair and looked nice. He reached out his hand.
"Hello. We haven't met before. I'm Blake, but call me Yumi."
"Hello Yumi, I'm Y/N" I said as I shook his hand.
"I'm Larry." The raven haired boy speaks up... His voice is nice. He also reaches out for a handshake and I do the same. I then exchange hugs with Nick and Isaac and we go to our cars. I was in a car with Nick and Larry. Tanner suggested I should go with them because I don't know Larry yet and haven't spoken to Nick in a long time. He said it was a perfect time to get to know each other better. I agreed.

We sat in the car, me and Nick just chatting, singing along to songs with Larry. But I haven't quite talked to him. As a little bit of time passed we got to the house. I was getting out of the car, and I noticed Larry had already grabbed my bags and was waiting for the other guys. I looked at him and he smiled at me. That smile... So soft... So warming.. So welcoming.

Tanner was right, this trip was a good idea.

703 words.

===================

I'M GONNA WRITE PART 2 LATER BECAUSE I'M GOING TO SLEEP RNNN GRRRRRR

I'm so sorry for first short part. Idk how or what to write since i dont have much experience but ill try my best, please tell me if ive done anything wrong or if you like it. Thank you