midnight walks - yumi x M!reader

no tw's. just nice midnight walks with my fav boy.
yippee

===============
Yumi pov

It was midnight. I was so tired but couldn't sleep whatsoever. Right at that moment, I heard my phone ding. I checked it, to see a message from my beloved boyfriend. I smiled a little, opening our messages. "You awake babe?" I sighed at the text. "Yeah." I clicked send. ... He's typing. "I can't sleep, wanna go for a walk?" "Sure" I respond. I slip out of bed putting on more proper attire for a walk. I hear a door in the hallway open and quietly close. I heard footsteps going down the stairs and to the front door. I exit my room and look downstairs to see Y/N putting his shoes on. I come downstairs carefully, trying not to make any noise when I hear Larry yell from his room and Tanner yell back at him to shut up. I laugh quietly and look over at Y/N who was holding his laughter. Once our shoes are on we go outside and I make sure to slam the door to scare the others.

We walk down the street looking at the stars. It's not that cold outside. A slight breeze, but I still wore a warm hoodie. We make our way to the local park, the shining streetlights giving off a pretty good light source to see. The night was always so beautiful. I feel Y/N intertwine their hand with mine and so did I. It's always little moments like these that gave us both butterflies.

We make our way up a hill in the park, still holding hands. We decide to sit on the grass, our backs leaning on a tree. We just sit there. In a comfortable silence. He leans his head on my shoulder. We sit there, looking at the stars, holding hands, trying not to fall asleep.

==================
AAAAA YUMMMIIIII MY FAV BOYYY EEEK (along with Larry ofc, dw I'll post the pt2 of hugs for u soon)