more than that - isaac x F!reader

Ik a lot of ppl said to do Yumi, someone said do Nick, but when I saw a request on my intro page asking for an Isaac x femreader one, yknow I had to ❤️

tysm a_little_bit_moldy for the request

TW: a tiny bit of angst??? (im trying my hardest with angst, I js dont know how to write it well 😭), swearing

ANGST TO FLUFF!!! 😘

================

Y/N pov

It's been a month since the incident with Isaac. We barely talk to each other now, but I don't understand why.

You may be asking, what the incident is, well...

-A month ago we were at a party. Everything was fine until we got home. Since I was a little tipsy I decided to stay over at the boys' new place. They showed me around and I set up in a room.

Everyone was already asleep so I decided to go into Isaac's room, knowing that he was still awake.

I knock on his door lightly, hearing a faint "come in" from the other side. I open the door and quietly closed it. I look over and see Isaac in his bed, he put his phone away.

I sat down on his bed and we just talked. Talked about many different things. We talked about youtube and streaming. Then video games. Then things kind of escalated and I was crying on his shoulder and we were talking about our problems.

He hugged me and said it was okay, things happen, and soon enough he started crying too. We just sat there in each other's arms, talking about our problems.

Then soon after that, somehow a topic about crushes came up. At that time I sorta had a crush on him, but I wasn't too sure.

He said he didn't really have a crush at the time. But I said I kinda had a crush on a friend. Sparing him the details, trying not to give it away.

I noticed he looked a little hurt by my words, but I brushed it off. I was ready to get up and leave so he could have some sleep. But he grabbed my hand and said he'd like it if I stayed a little longer.

So I obliged. I stayed for a little longer. He still had his hand on mine, and I got butterflies. Maybe I did have quite a crush on him.

After just sitting there, things escalated. I'll spare you the details, but we just kind of started... Yknow, making out. I don't remember what really happened, it was all some kind of blur to me.

The next morning I woke up in his bed. Laying down on his chest. I got up, kissed his cheek and went to my room.

I don't know what happened, but ever since that happened, things changed. Drastically.

We stopped talking as much as we did.

We stopped hanging out together, we stopped having late night talks in discord. We stopped calling each other.

Well... He stopped.

Whenever I texted him, he would give me dry, one word answers. Whenever I called him, he said he was busy editing, filming with friends or other excuses. Whenever I asked to hang out, he would say he was busy without further explanation.

I never realized how much I liked him until he stopped talking to me. Sure we'd talk here and there, but our conversations were so short I don't think it even counts.

It hurts. I really want to keep talking to him, hang out with him, talk for hours in discord like we used to. But now, he doesn't want to.

And I don't understand why. -