playing favorites - Yumi x M!Reader

GUESS WHO'S BAAAACKKKK?!?!? 
WEREN'T EXPECTING THIS NOW WERE YA!?!?
IT IS I, RESEL, BACK, FINALLY...
I AM SO SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR SO SO LONG, BUT HERE I AM... RELEASING A CHAPTER WITH MY-STILL-THE-FAVORITE GROUP CHAT MEMBER!!!! YAYYYY
Anyways, enjoy y'all. Some fluff for the ones the missed me<3

TW: Swearing
(you 2 are dating but the others don't know until later in the story)
=========

Y/N POV

"Blake...? You there?" I say knocking on his bathroom in his new room. I look around the spacious room, some colorful balls here and there. I continue looking, but my head snaps back as soon as I hear the door unlock and open.

There, in the doorway, I see a sleepy Yumi brushing his teeth. "Whaaaaatt..." He mumbles as he continues brushing his teeth.

"Wanna go for breakfast? I'll pay, plus I need some things from the store." I say looking into his sleepy eyes. "Mhm..." He mumbles incoherently.

I step out of his room, opening the door to a completely quiet house. I make my way to the fridge, opening it for the 4th time this morning, only to see, once again, absolutely nothing.

I decide to go to my room, quickly changing into some gray sweatpants and a white tank top. I look at myself in the mirror, and ultimately decide I'd wear something else since it looks like I'm copying Isaac.

I then open my closet and dig around the mess of non-folded clothes, finding a shirt that belongs to Yumi, that I borrowed when we were still at the old house, purposely not giving it back to him for quite some time, and decide to put that on with some black sweatpants.

I look at myself in the mirror, fixing up my hair and deciding I look decent enough for breakfast. I quickly grab some cologne, giving myself a light spray, and grab my favorite Yankee cap that Schlatt got me for a birthday like a year ago.

I step out of the room only to find Yumi with his hand up, about to knock on my door. "Oh. Uh. Ready to go?" He says, his hand still up.

I chuckle and grab his hand, leading him downstairs and grabbing my keys off the kitchen countertop.

I walk outside, still holding his hand and make my way towards the car.

Once we get inside, I turn on the car and pull out of the driveway.

-----------------

Y/N POV

I drive into a parking lot of a local diner. I make my way inside with Yumi. We both get seated, handed the menu's and now we're just looking at the options.

"I'm gonna be basic and just get eggs and bacon... I don't want anything complicated." I say to Yumi, still looking at the menu. I look up at him, and he's turning the pages of the menu, trying to decide what to get.

"You good?" I say with a small smirk, taking notice of how long he's been choosing. "Hm? Oh.. I don't know... I might just get... Uhm.. Fuck it, I'll take the Pancakes with Ham and Cheese..." He says, clearly frustrated with the amount of breakfast foods available.

The waitress comes up soon after and we tell her our orders. I also ended up getting an old-fashioned cola. She said they were made like back in the day.

While we waited for our orders, we chatted a little. Just about random things.

"I can't believe you prefer f/d over y/f/d!" (fav drink, yumi's fav drink) He exclaimed. "F/d is so so bad! Ugh, I can't believe you.." He said in a disappointed tone. "What do you mean it's bad!? You drink y/f/d EVERYDAY!!! How are you not tired of it!?" I whisper-yelled. "It's absu-"