draw me - isaac x NB!reader

requested by @uninspired4evr tysm for requesting!!
they asked for an isaac x reader who plays guitar and does digital art. ill be focusing on the digital art part mostly but there will be a mention or two about the guitar

Enjoy!!

=================

Y/N pov

I was finishing up my daily guitar practice session. I had to start drawing soon since I haven't done that for a while, almost a month to be exact. As I set my guitar down, I have a thought of taking pictures for inspiration again. I grabbed my camera and went outside, I walked around the streets, taking pictures of things that might be pretty, but nothing sparkled joy and motivation. I walked back home disappointed, thinking of what to draw, when my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was my boyfriend Isaac . "Wanna come over? I'm bored :P" I chuckled at his text, that's the only excuse he ever uses for when he misses me and wants me to come over. "Sure. Be there in 20." I clicked send and ran inside my home, stuffing my backpack with my iPad, apple pencil, camera and some other useful stuff. I slipped my shoes on and went out the door to my car.

------------

Isaac pov

I sit on my bed, waiting for Y/N to arrive, at this point it's not an excuse anymore. It's just the truth. Sometimes I get bored just playing the same games sometimes. Sure my friends help with the boredom, but there are moments where none of us have ideas for anything and end up staying in our rooms all day. My thoughts come to an abrupt halt as I hear frantic knocking on the front door. "I'll get it!" I yelled so that the whole house could hear. I run down the stairs and open the door to be met with my very excited and stimming partner. I let them in and they practically jump on me when we get to our room. First thing Y/N does is look around my room. "What's up with you? Snooping?" I say in an obviously joking manner. "I haven't drawn in almost a month, I don't have any motivation or inspiration for anything..." they sigh as they continue looking around. "Well, you can always draw me."

... I shouldn't have said that.

The reason why, is because I spent 2 hours of my day posing for a good drawing, and 5-6 hours more of sitting in one position. I asked Y/N why they couldn't take a picture of me, and they said that 'the quality will ruin my beautiful face' and 'it's better to practice on a live example rather than on a picture'. Honestly I don't blame them, I had quite the fun time posing and laughing as I move around and Y/N yells at me to stay still.

Today was a great day, I got drawn, I got to annoy my partner ANDD I got someone to cuddle with because Y/N had to stay the night, because it was already too late when they finished their drawing.

=================
Didn't know how to end this but I hope you like it, thank you so much for the reads, comments and votes. I couldn't be more happier because this is my first try on actually making a oneshot book, or honestly any book at all. Have a good day!! I'll try to post pt2 of the Larry fic tomorrow, sorry!!