wake up, please - Yumi x F!Reader

YUMI ANGSTTTT!!!!

This came to my mind before i fell asleep like a week ago

There's gonna be a plot twist most definitely 😈

TW: mentions of sh, mentions of su!c!d3, swearing

fluff to angst

================
Y/N pov

I walk down the stairs of the house I was sharing with 5 of my friends. This may seem weird, I mean.. 5 dudes and 1 girl? That's strange. But... I've gotten used to it. Ever since my boyfriend and his friends moved to the new house, they basically dragged me and begged for me to move in with them. So I did.

I loved this house. It was never boring here. A sense of home I never had after my mom... Well, left me and this world.

I still have flashbacks from that time I last saw her, but I've gotten better. And it's all because of the warmth and support of the people in this house.

I slowly make my way towards my favorite room in this house: my boyfriend Yumi's room. Oh how I loved the calming vibe of that room, and the soothing sleep I get in there when we cuddle.

I lightly knock on the door. After hearing a "come in" from the other side, I make my way into the room. I see my boyfriend Blake, on the floor doing something with his PC.

"Fuck dude... I can't get this thing to work.." He grumbles. He sticks out his tongue slightly, focused and frustrated about his setup not working properly.

"I thought you got a new one?" I come up to him, looking down as he fiddles with some cords. "Yeah, but it's only coming in two weeks..." He slams the computer, and it magically turns on.

"Fucking finally.." He says rather angrily. He stands up and turns to me, all his anger fading into a smile as he looks at me with this loving eyes that I love so much.

He hugs, hands wrapping around my waist. I put my hands around his neck, burying my head into his chest. "You have to start stream soon, no?" I mumble into his shirt, my voice muffled as I bury myself deeper into his chest.

"Yeah, but only in an hour..." He whispers as he lets go of me. He makes his way towards his bed, lying down on his back, making grabby hands at me so that I come cuddle with him.

I make my way towards his bed and lay down right on him and once again, bury my head in his chest. Something about doing that, gave me a sense of comfort. Comfort that I was oh so craving for a long time.

We lay like that for a little while, and soon, I find myself drifting off into a peaceful slumber...

---------

I wake up in a comfortable bed, I rub my eyes as I hear talking and laughing. I sit up and look ahead, seeing Yumi behind his PC, presumably streaming.

I grab my phone and look at the time.. It's pretty much 2 hours after I fell asleep. I look up from my phone, listening to my boyfriend's voice as he talks in his usual tone of voice. Something about his voice always made me feel... Warm. It always made me calm down in stressful situations or help me drift off into sleep after a long day.

I look at him, his back facing me. I slowly get up from the bed, coming up from behind him and patting his head. He turns around and looks up at me, smiling.