two. blood

two.

. • -

blood

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : BABY - DJ ROOTS ft. CAMO, Jung JinHyeong
1:49 ───ㅇ───── 3:31
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

 CAMO, Jung JinHyeong1:49 ───ㅇ───── 3:31⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

"HAVE fun winning the nationals." Na-ri spoke to her older sister as she prepared to separate from Wu-jin and Ha-ri.

"Wait." Ha-ri called out to her.

"Yeah?" Na-ri exclaimed as she turned back around, Ha-ri walking up to her.

Then, Ha-ri held out a couple of candy straws.

"Oh, I knew I forgot something. I don't know where I'd be without you." Na-ri grinned as she took the candy from Ha-ri, then she grabbed her sister by the face and began to place quick kisses on her cheek.

"Okay, okay. Get going already before you end up late." Ha-ri told her, pushing Na-ri back lightly.

"See you later!" Na-ri shouted as she began her travel to Mi-ok's house while Wu-jin headed straight to school.

After arriving at Mi-ok's place and knocking on her door, the girl came straight out of her home with a big smile.

"Hey!" Mi-ok greeted with a joyous squeal as she shut the door of her house. "Is that fried rice?" She asked.

"How did you know?" Na-ri questioned as she widened her eyes and tensed her brows in surprise.

"I could smell it when I got to my door." Mi-ok replied.

"Well, it's for you." Na-ri said as she bowed down, holding out a lunchbox to Mi-ok.

"What?" Mi-ok asked, grabbing the box by the handle.

"You said you've been skipping breakfast because your dad hasn't gone shopping for food lately, so my mom helped me make this." Na-ri replied.

Mi-ok chuckled. "I can't accept this." She denied.

"But my mom helped me make it." Na-ri pouted at her. "It's your favorite." She added, Mi-ok raising her brows.

"This is seriously for me?" Mi-ok asked.

"Yes!" Na-ri shouted with a nod.

"I... Thank you." Mi-ok said gratefully as her and Na-ri began to walk.

"You're my girl." Na-ri replied, throwing an arm over Mi-ok's shoulder as she glanced down at her green sweater vest. "Or Gyeong-su's girl, rather. I see you're wearing his nametag. Way to flex it." She remarked as her and Mi-ok began to walk.