nine. the minority

nine.

. • -

the minority

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : The Beach - The Neighbourhood
2:25 ───ㅇ───── 4:17
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

NA-RI slowly opened her eyes as the morning light shined through the window of the broadcasting room

She groaned quietly as she lifted her head from the table in the center of the room, leaning her cheek against her palm as she closed her eyes.

The students decided to sleep for the night after Su-hyeok claimed waiting until the morning would be the best idea.

Some students slept on the floor while others slept in chairs scattered around or by the table.

Na-ri glanced over at the window, spotting Cheong-san standing by it, staring at the outside. He seemed to have been the first to have woken up.

Nam-ra woke up a few seconds after Na-ri, tensing her brows as she rolled her neck. Then, On-jo woke up right after her.

Seeing Cheong-san at the window, she got up and decided to join him, watching as the infected strolled around the school field down below.

"No one came." Cheong-san stated.

At the sound of a chopper, the two gazed up at the sky, watching as the aircrafts soared.

Na-ri sighed through her nose before gazing over at Mi-ok, who was sitting across from her, still sound asleep.

She reached her hand forward, about to wake Mi-ok up, then she stopped before she could touch Mi-ok's arm. Na-ri then placed her arms on the table and leaned her chin on top of them, staring at the girl she called her best friend whilst she slept.

. . . . .

"They'll come for us eventually." On-jo claimed.

Everyone in the room was wide awake now and help still hadn't arrived.

"How long do we wait?" Hyo-ryung asked.

"Until they come." On-jo replied.

"On-jo, sweetie, you know I love you. But let's think a little deeper. We can't just keep waiting here day by day. We don't know how long it'll take for help to get out and we know it's possible that the infection has spread throughout the city." Na-ri reminded.

Mi-ok sighed before brushing her hand through her hair and nodding. "She's right. We need food, we need water, and we need proper bathrooms. We'll suffocate in this room before someone helps us." She agreed.