four. drama club

four.

. • -

drama club

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : The Walls - Chase Atlantic
1:40 ───ㅇ───── 3:51
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : The Walls - Chase Atlantic1:40 ───ㅇ───── 3:51⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

"I'M telling you. They can't open doors." Gyeong-su claimed, his hand still holding the classroom door shut.

"Just hold it for now." Na-ri told him before she unzipped a bookbag hanging off the back of a chair, searching inside of it for a phone. "No phone."

Everyone in the classroom aside from Gyeong-su had decided to search the bookbags of the other students in hopes that someone hadn't turned their phone in.

"You got it?" Mi-ok asked Gyeong-su as she went up to him.

"Yeah." He said.

Mi-ok nodded. Then, she leaned in and blowed on Gyeong-su's ear, causing Gyeong-su to exclaim dramatically before she walked away.

"Here!" Exclaimed I-sak as she pulled out a phone from a bag. "I found one!"

Everyone rushed over to I-sak immediately, staring at her attentively.

"Whose phone is it?" Mi-ok asked.

"This is Yeong-ju's desk." I-sak replied. "Oh no. We need the passcode."

"Do something." Na-yeon said while gripping I-sak's arm.

"I just said we need the passcode!" I-sak repeated in annoyance.

"Maybe it's her birthday." Hyo-ryung suggested.

"When's her birthday?" I-sak asked.

"I don't know." Hyo-ryung said dejectedly.

Cheong-san glanced around the room, then he spotted a zombified Yeong-ju outside of the door through the window.

"She's there. Give it to me." Cheong-san said.

He then took the phone from I-sak and scurried over to the classroom door.

Trying to keep his distance, Cheong-san turned the phone screen toward Yeong-ju's face, waiting for the device to recognize her face.

"Hold it closer." Su-hyeok told him.

Reluctantly, Cheong-san moved closer to the door and held the phone against the window.