eight. murderer

eight.

. • -

murderer

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Cigarettes out the Window - TV Girl
1:40 ───ㅇ───── 3:19
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Cigarettes out the Window - TV Girl1:40 ───ㅇ───── 3:19⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

"GYEONG-SU, that punk. He was such a good kid." Dae-su sobbed. "Why did he have to turn?" He asked as he wiped his eyes with a tissue.

After Gyeong-su had vanished from the group, everyone resided in a different area, some sitting, some standing.

Mi-ok sat on the floor with her knees up to her chest, eyes staring off into nothingness.

Na-ri sat beside her, an arm around her shoulders. She was the only person Mi-ok would let sit around her.

She appreciated the words of sentiment the others gave her, but she only wanted Na-ri to sit with her.

"I told you he was infected." Na-yeon boasted from the chair she sat in.

"Are you happy?" Dae-su asked her.

"You were all wrong. Only I was right. What if you didn't have me?" Na-yeon asked confidently.

"Can you shut the fuck up for once?" Na-ri demanded in annoyance.

God damn, Nam-ra couldn't take it anymore.

"Hey." Said Nam-ra, Na-yeon looking at her.

Nam-ra then lifted her head up from the wall. "Maybe you did it."

"What?" Na-yeon asked.

Nam-ra then walked around the table to meet with Na-yeon. "I saw... what you did." She said, not being specific as to what she saw.

Na-yeon got up from her chair. "What? What did you see?" She asked.

"You did it." Nam-ra said, monotonous.

"I didn't do it. I didn't do that to Gyeong-su." Na-yeon denied.

That was exactly what Nam-ra hoped she would say.

"I didn't mention him." Nam-ra stated.

And that was what got Mi-ok and Na-ri to look up.

"Stop that. What do you mean?" Wu-jin asked.

"I didn't do it." Na-yeon said.