five. right?

five.

. • -

right?

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Empathy - Crystal Castles
2:47 ───ㅇ───── 4:12
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

NA-YEON cried out as she ran in front of the rest of the group, only to yelp and fall back onto the floor when a zombie appeared before her

Everyone stopped running immediately, the students screaming when more zombies appeared and began to run towards them.

Su-hyeok wasted no time in running in front of everyone, jumping onto the wall with one foot and using that same foot to kick the first zombie to come forward right in the face.

He began to take on all the zombies coming at the group while the others moved back.

Then, Na-ri spotted a zombie crawling toward Su-hyeok from the floor.

As quick as she could, she ran over and kicked the zombie's head before lifting her leg to kick another zombie approaching her.

Na-ri yelped as a zombie grabbed onto her shoulders, but she was able to stun it with a punch and shove its head into a nearby window.

While the two were occupied, a zombie managed to evade their attacks, the other students screaming out in fear.

Su-hyeok managed to prevent the zombie from biting any of them by using a rolling tackle to get it down, only for another zombie to come try to attack him instead.

Na-ri turned and grabbed the zombie by its hair, throwing it off of Su-hyeok and against the wall.

The zombie recovered quickly and grabbed Na-ri, pulling her onto the floor.

Na-ri shouted in fear, up until Cheong-san had used a window he ripped off the wall to knock the zombie backward.

Wu-jin then grabbed Na-ri's arm and pulled her up to her feet.

Cheong-san and most of the others boys began to take window frames and used them to push the group of zombies back as best as they could.

Su-hyeok went to assist them and Dae-su seemed to have bigger plans.

"Hey! Get out of the way!"

Everyone looked at Dae-su with the large door he held in his hands, watching as he carried it all the way to where the other boys were.