six. bite

six.

. • -

bite

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : LEMMEHXT - jnhygs
0:35 ───ㅇ───── 1:06
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : LEMMEHXT - jnhygs0:35 ───ㅇ───── 1:06⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

"...CHEONG-SAN?"

Na-ri ran over to the window rapidly and looked down, then she looked up, eyes widening when she saw Cheong-san hanging off the end of the hose while a zombie gripped his leg.

"Cheong-san!" A voice called out to him.

Cheong-san looked to the side and saw Su-hyeok standing on a small ledge on the wall of the school building, just barely keeping his balance.

"Look down. Down." Su-hyeok said.

"I know." Cheong-san said.

"She's holding on, moron. What are you doing?" Su-hyeok asked.

"I know that." Cheong-san stated.

"Drop her. Drop her now." Su-hyeok told him.

"I'm trying." Cheong-san said.

"Na-ri, is he..." Gyeong-su trailed off.

"He's holding onto the hose. A zombie has his leg. It's Su-hyeok! Su-hyeok is there!" Na-ri informed.

"Bare-su? It's Bare-su!"

"Cheong-san!"

Cheong-san struggled in getting the undead off his ankle and Su-hyeok was in a position where he really couldn't help anyone, including himself.

It was only until a zombie stuck its head out from the window above Su-hyeok when he moved at last.

The zombie growled at Su-hyeok and leaned forward, flying out the window, which caused Su-hyeok to jump and grab onto the hose as well.

The hose began to loosen from the wall due to the large amount of weight.

Soon enough, Su-hyeok had actually managed to get the zombie off of Cheong-san's leg himself and after he did, the boys were able to climb into the broadcasting room, Su-hyeok firstly.

"Close it. Close it already. Close the window! Please!" Na-yeon demanded as she got up from her seat.

"Didn't you see Cheong-san coming in? We can't close it until he gets in." Gyeong-su stated while everyone else helped Cheong-san inside.