Chapter 4. Passing the Torch

Explosions and yells of anger can be heard echoing in an abandoned gym as an ash blonde teen used his quirk to destroy yet another punching bag. With the busted gym equipment and destroyed punching bags scattered around the gym floor, you can clearly tell that the boy was pissed, really pissed.

This boy is none other than Katsuki Bakugo, Quirk: Explosion. He had been coming back in this abandoned gym for two days straight from morning to noon and back after lunch just to release some pent up frustration he had for the past couple of days.

Who wouldn't? Just a week ago he was caught up with a fight with Deku and the nerd had successfully fought back and even broke his nose. What's worse is that the nerd had outed him with a fucking straight face, no stutters, no fidgeting like a scared animal. He snitched on him without hesitation and what makes it more irritating to the blonde is that the principal looked convinced, giving Katsuki three weeks of suspension while Deku and his cronies two weeks.

And making that day even worse is he got attacked by a villain that tries too hard to impersonate a Shiny Muk and knocking him unconscious. The heroes in the area didn't even moved to save him and just looked at his waiting for a hero with a more "compatible" quirk.

'Heroes my ass.'

If it weren't for All Might he would've been dead.  And he should be thankful for that, right?

NO! He looked weak in front of the Number One Hero, the same person he was going to surpass. And the worse part of it was, the whole thing was broadcasted in all of Japan. Katsuki Bakugo never needed any saving, he was supposed to be the strongest in his generation and is more than qualified as a candidate for UA.

Call it prideful, but prideful is his middle name.

But what angers him the most is when he woke up in the hospital. He woke up to see his parents looking at him with different expressions than they usually give him. His dad was looking at him with disappointment while his mom was looking at him with worry and sadness. 

When he tried to ask them why they are looking at him like that, his dad just scoffed at him and left the room while his mom just teared up and followed his dad. Confusion getting in his head. 

When he was released, his parents barely talked to him and only when he heard them talking to each other it all made clear.

It was Deku's fault. It was always his fault. The damn nerd had not only grew a spine to fight back, but also told his mom how Katsuki bullied and hit the greenette. That damn Quirkless loser even told his mom that  Katsuki deserved getting attacked by the villain. Auntie Inko then relayed this information to his parents and here he is now. 

Katsuki was forbidden to use his phone, PC and gaming consoles for the remainder of the suspension period and his allowance was cut off by 40%. It pissed him off. Really, really pissed.

The thought made him even angrier and he began obliterating another punching bag which he imagined Deku's face on it.

"DAMN YOU, DEKU!! YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY!" he said as explosions echoed in the building once more. This happen while he was thinking of ways to torture the bastard, being suspended be damned. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

IN DAGOBAH BEACH

We see two clouds of smoke moving in a fast pace around the trash filled shore as occasional balls of smoke and explosion can be heard and seen to appear to be chasing each other. These clouds of smoke are mentor and student; Delsin Rowe and Izuku Midoriya, respectively.