Chapter 11. No Other Choice!

"So it ended up being this kind of bus anyway!" A downcast Iida said as he slumped down on his seat, a cloud of depression floating over his head. His efforts to organize the class were fruitless.

As the class chuckled at the tall boy's misfortune, Izuku sat on his spot in between Rikido Sato and Tsuyu Asui in silence. Arms crossed, eyes lowered and unfocused.

They are currently sitting in a bus heading to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint, or USJ. In there, they will be going for a rescue simulation for their Heroics Class. They will be met by All Might and another pro hero who will teach them the basics of rescue in the field of heroics. He didn't know why, but something about going to the USJ felt off for Izuku. He had this bad feeling that had been troubling him ever since Aizawa told them about it.

Maybe it's the fact that just yesterday, U.A. was infiltrated by the press and a possible villain. It's either that or he's just paranoid.

He was snapped out of his inner musings when he heard someone call him. "Hey, Midoriya-chan, I always say what I think, no matter what's on my mind." Blinking, he raised his head and turned to the owner of the voice.

Izuku's green orbs met with black, owned by Tsuyu Asui, who was staring at him with an oddly blank expression but with an essence of curiosity in them.

He tilted his head with a confused expression. "How so, Asui-san?" he asked, curious about what the girl had on her mind.

"Call me, Tsuyu." She clarified before continuing. "Your Conduit powers remind me of the Banner Man's powers. Kero." This caused a wave of mixed expressions from the class, even Aizawa looked back at the group. Izuku blinked at this, and as he was about to respond, Kaminari spoke up.

"Now that you mention it, his abilities did look like BM's moves." The Electrification user said as he stared at Izuku with a thinking face, which, to be honest, didn't fit the boy's vibe.

Also, his costume is similar to Banner Man's! The chain, denim vest, and jacket are all like his!!" Mina Ashido excitedly said as she stared at the young conduit's outfit.

"Yeah! Your drip totes look like BM!" Camie Utsushimi said, earning a sweatdrop from the people around her.

'What did she just say?' They all thought simultaneously.

Izuku smiled at them. Funny, you say that." He said before looking over at his classmates, confusion as clear as day. He smirked inwardly as an idea entered his mind. "I mean, yeah, our powers are similar. He is the one who gave it to me and helped me master it after all." He said, mentally counting in his mind.

'They'll freak out in 3... 2... 1...'

As if on cue, "WHAT!!!??" Most of the class yelled out in surprise. Izuku was sure that the bus shook because of it.

Izuku and Ochako were trying their best not to crack up, laughing their asses off with their priceless expressions. He knew they would be surprised, but he didn't expect them to be THIS surprised. In the corner of his eye, Izuku could see Aizawa looking at him with surprise and shock. He was sure he saw a smile appear on the tired man's face.

The first ones to snap out of it were Mina and Camie, who were suddenly in front of him.

"REALLY, MIDORI!? BANNER MAN TAUGHT YOU!? HE'S YOUR MENTOR!?" Mina said, grabbing Izuku's shoulders and occasionally shaking him. Camie was basically vibrating in her spot near Mina. He chuckled inwardly, remembering the same reaction from Toru.

After answering with a shaky 'Yes', the two girls suddenly squealed. "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE THE BANNER MAN'S STUDENT IN MY CLASS!!" They both said, hugging each other, which was unfortunate for Izuku to be stuck in between them. In between four mountains, to be exact.