Kacchan?

Bakugou was a sweet kind boy. He wanted to be a hero but couldn't.. he keeps on getting bullied because of his quirk. They always say

'You are better off being a villian'

Or

'Nobody likes you, just go to hell for all I care'

Midoriya, AKA Bakugou's best friend. If bakugou loses him, he will have no one. Even his mom abuses him for his quirk. His life was literal hell hole.

"Kacchan! Why do you keep on spacing out???" Yelled out Izuku, he was just concerned about why Bakugou kept on spacing out every second. Then Bakugou snapped out of his thought and said "Ah, don't worry it's nothing Izuku". "You sure you're alright? You keep on spacing out" said Izuku worriedly.  "I said it's nothing Izuku... it's just.. I can't say it"

- A few hours later -

"Kacchan? Where are you?!" Yelled out Izuku. He was walking around the school trying to search for bakugou. He then heard noises from a room. "Ah! Stop hurting me please! I've done nothing to you! Please!" Izuku's eyes was filled with anger. He burst into the room and saw.. Bakugou. His precious dear friend was laying on the classroom floor covered with blood and bruises. "Well well well. Look who it is! The pathetic boys frie-" Before he could even finish off with his sentence, Midoriya punched him with all his might and a few teeth came out of his mouth. "Ew" said Midoriya grossly then looking at bakugou with tears in his eyes.

"I- Izu-" he then blacked out.

Ahhh I am so sorry, this is my first time writing a story and I am VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY sorry because this chapter was sooooo short. I will try making the next chapter longer if I can. Guys can I maybe suggest if you can comment some ideas? Orrr

Option 1: Bakugou wanting to commit suicide

Option 2: bakugou hating himself

Option 3: Bakugou emotionless

Option 4: Bakugou self harm

Other

Please comment down your option in the comment section below! Also make sure to follow me and vote! Please do not comment anything rude (I don't mind swearing just not swearing in mean comments) 

Bye! ✌️