Kidnapped

Izuku's POV

Why does my head hurt so much... 

.. where am I?

Bakugou's POV

Ugh. He is finally awake. I turned around and faced him waiting for him to face back to me. A few minutes passed, he finally looked up to me and gasped. "Kacchan!" He yelled. "Ew don't call me that. That disgusting." He looked.. shocked. "Remember when you slapped me? Look! It's still here!" I said smiling while pointing to my cheek. He then started crying. My smile dropped. "Quit crying like a baby you wannabe hero" I said. I wanted to make him hurt. I want to see him cry. This was my day!

Izuku's POV

What? H-he wants to see me hurt? He wants to see my cry? Why.. what have I even done to him?

...

"Why are you laughing Kacchan..?" He looked at me with disgust in his face. "Didn't I tell you to stop calling me that Midoriya?" He said coldly. He said my name.. my last name...

Flashback

"Hey Zuzu! I wanna tell you something!" Yelled out katsuki. "Yes Kacchan? Do you need anything?" Asked Izuku curiously wondering why katsuki called him. "If I called you Midoriya, that means I REALLY hate you. If I call you Izuku, it means you're a friend. If I call you zuzu, you are my best best friend!" Said katsuki. He was jumping up and down. "Hey Kacchan," bakugou stopped jumping. "I hope you would never call me by my last name." Said Izuku smiling with hope. "Can't promise that zuzu"

Present

Izuku's POV

Now, he really does hate me... now what?