The confession but gone wrong

Bakugou's POV 

Ughh, my head hurts so much. Wait where am I?! I look over to the side and see Izu looking at me with wide eyes. "Kacchan.. you're finally awake.." said Izuku with tears in his eyes. "Izu, how long have I been out for?" I asked. "I think about 4 weeks. This is the fifth." He answered. My eyes were full of shock. "I have been out for that long?!" I yelled. "Yes Kacchan and be quiet a little. Some people are still sleeping like the ones that beat you up." Said Izu. ˚wait what? My bullies?˚ "Yes Kacchan, you fell uncouncious when I beat the crap outta him" said Izu. "Wait how did you know what I was thinking?!" I aksed pretty surprised. "Lol cuz I can read minds Kacchan, whenevr you are thinking something, i know" "alsoo, you like me don't you?" Said Izu. 'Wait what? How did he know?!' "As I said I know what your thinkng about Kacchan and also, I like you too!"

"Wow really?" I said with tears in my eyes. Finally... someone love me. My dream came true! "Yes Kat it's finally true and It's VERY true that I love you." "Kacchan, can I kiss you?" Asked Izu. "Nope, you haven't asked the question yet!" I replied. "Alright then Kacchan, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked? 'Omg omg omg omg omg I can't believe this is becoming true!' "Yes!" Then Izu pulled me into a kiss. A passionate and a love filled kiss ❤️

- Few hours later -

Still Bakugou's POV

Wow! Izu is so protective! He is so handsome too... "thanks for the compliment Kacchan" said Izuku. 'Wow just forgot you can read minds' "Haha that's alright Kacchan, just need to get use to It." 'Alright then, Izu can you just keep on reading my mind when I want to talk to you at school and then I will talk to you at home because I don't feel safe when I am talking otherwise me voice will attract people and they will come here and insult me' "Alright, that's fine with me Kacchan." 'Thank you so much Izu! I love you so much!' "Love ya too ❤️ " said izu.

- After School -

"Kacchan you can talk now" said Izuku. "Hey Izuku, the entrance exam for UA is next week. You might need to train hard enough to get in UA high." I said. "Ahhh about that, I won't get time to be with you though.." he complained. "It's alright, I will be with you the whole time Izu" I said as I placed a small kiss on his cheek. He smiled. His emerald eyes full of excitement and joy. I would absolute hate it if I see his eyes were empty. I hope it will never happen...

Izuku's POV

Mina sent me a message. I clicked onto the photo and saw Kacchan Making out with another guy?! I pushed Kacchan away from the hug and I slapped him right in the face. He put his hand around his cheek and looked at me with teary eyes. "W-what?" I gave him an angry face the stormed out of the room.

Alright guys! This will be it for the next chapter! I am sorry if it is very short again buttt as I said , this is my first time writing a story so please don't judge! This time I recommend you commenting on what will happen next! So pleaseeee comment and give me some ideas for the next chapter! 

Bye guys!

Word count: 525