Surprise

Katsuki's POV

"Hey guys! I was planning if you could help me get revenge from Izuku!" I said happily hoping they would agree. "Sure Kat" they said. My heart was filled with joy. "Yay!!! Thank you so much guys! You're the best!" They smiled at me and I smiled with joy. They looked at me like I was heaven or a cute puppy sitting in front of them barking cutely.

After preparing for attack

(Guys sorry if I didn't mention, Izuku is already in UA)

I covered my self with black and I had a hoodie on so nobody will recognise me. Kurogiri teleported us to UA and we found 1A after a million years. Shigaraki kicked open the door and landed on Aizawa. I giggled. He then stormed in and said "WHO KNOWS KATSUKI BAKUGOU" Literally everyone put their hand up. I then came in smiling creepily at class 1A. They looked at me weirdly. I then took my hood off and said "Surprise" Midoriya's eyes widened and started to tear up. I looked at him like I don't like him anymore and I guess he was reading my mind. I was thinking 'why is he even crying? Tch I don't like him anymore so there is no reason to feel bad for him anymore' He eyes widened even more. It looked like it was about to pop out of his eye lids. Ew.

Midoriya's POV

Huh? Why is Kacchan there? Wait.. KACCHAN? I started tearing up and he just looked at me blankly. I read his mind and he doesn't care about me anymore. He even became a villian...

Surprise