One more chance or your dead

Bakugou's POV

"Guys, should I forgive Midoriya? I mean he thought it was real and I don't thing he though about it and he does feel really bad. I think we should replace Izuku with Mia Ashido. Don't you think? It's her fault this happened tho" I said. They looked at me then said "maybe your weight Kat. Go let go Izuku and maybe you can be friends again" said shiggy. "Oki!" I smiled. They did too.

I went to the basement and saw Izuku staring at the wall sad. "Hey"I said. He looked at me with wide eyes. "I just wanted to say I will have you another chance and forgive you" I said. He smiled "does that mean we are back together..?" He said weakly. "Sure I guess but if you break me again, I swear to god I will Swiss off your neck" I said. He walks up to me and kisses me. I kiss back. "Love you" he said. I love you too.

UHHHHH THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER AND THIS IS A SMUT CHAPTER

Izuku's POV

"Kacchan, I want a baby" he looked at me with eyes Wide. "Sure just don't go too hard on me" I smiled.

⚠️SMUT AHEAD⚠️

Izuku connected their lips and grinder his hips against katsuki's as he lets out a low moan trying to hide the feeling that how good it feels. "Strip" said Izuku. Katsuki didn't hesitate and took off his clothes almost immediately after Izuku told him too. "Get on your fours" Katsuki then positioned himself on his hands and knees then Izuku inserted a finger in him. "A-ah~" katsuki moaned. "I-I-Izuku~ d-deeper~ hah~" Izuku didn't listen and added 2 fingers and searched Katsuki's prostate. Then, he stuck gold. Katsukis eyes widen and let out a loud, lewd moan and mouth wide.

"N- nah h-hah!~" his eyes were rolled tit he back of his head while pleasure was all he was feeling. Izuku then stopped and katsuki just whined as he was so close. Then Izuku inserted something that was not his fingers. It was something much bigger. Much thicker than his finger. 

"Ah!~ oh f-fuck! Izuku more-! Ah!~"

This gave him courage to keep going and he pounded harder in katsuki.

I don't want to do anymore smut. I don't want to embarrass my self cuz I suck at smut.

The next morning, katsuki took a pregnancy test and he was..

Pregnant

"Izuku! I'm pregnant!"