I joined the LOV

Bakugou's POV

Izu just slapped me right after my first kiss with him. What happened? The slap.. it hurts so much. I looked at him with teary eyes. He looked at me with angry and disappointed expression.. what did I do? "W-what?" I said with painful voice. He just ignored me and stormed out of the room. I looked down into the sheets and started to sob.

I then got discharged from the hospital 5 minutes after the slap I got from Izu. I guess I shouldn't be calling him Izu anymore. It will be Midoriya to me from now on. I guess him and Shoto will be my worst bullies. I guess I have to quit being a hero and be a villian instead.

Izuku's POV

I'm bored. Ima text Shoto. (In this AU, Shoto and Izuku are best friends and they knew each other since childhood)

Izuku

Hey shoto, watcha doin?

Shoto

Nothing much, just watching Fuyumi and Natsuo fighting and endeavour cooking some food

Izuku

Alright! Do you want to come over for a sleep over? It's alright if you say no. I understand

Shoto

I'm fine. Sure I will come to your house for a sleepover. Send me your address and do I need to bring anything except for my clothes and toothbrush?

Izuku

No it's alright. I already got everything ready, since youare my bestie I always knew you would say yes. XD

Shoto

Haha alright then. See you later. I'll get ready and tell Fuyumi and Natsuo

Izuku

Alright! See ya later!

End of text 

Bakugou's POV

I think I know where their villains are. I went to a little street where no one is there and then I knocked on one specific door. It opened and revealed Shigaraki. "Hey I just wanna ask if I could join." I said with no expression. He then started laughing and said "ofcourse. We have been planning on kidnapping you but you wanted to join? That great! Come in" I accepted his offer and came in the door. I saw toga and I smiled and waved to her. I dunno why I was a bit shorter than her. She looked at me and her eyes widened. She ran over and gave me a hug. "Hey toga, wanna have my blood?" I asked her. "Yay!" She said in a cheerful and a happy voice and took out a needle and suck out a little of my blood. I flinched a little when she stuck the needle in my skin but it was fine after. Yay! I just gave her my blood! She has wanted it since forever! "Thanks Kat!" She said before heading off to her room.

"Hey guys." I said blankly. "Hey bro, why do you sound so dull and.. empty?" Said Jin. I guess that's his name? I just smiled at him and said "because I won't feel anymore emotions. My life is just hell back there." He looked pretty shocked. "What happened back there..?" He asked. "Me, Midoriya and Shoto were best friends. Whenever I get bullied, he just came there for me and protected me. One day, I got bullied so bad that I blacked out and Midoriya took me to the hospital. When I woke up, he confessed to me. Then Mina sent him a message. When he closed his phone, he looked at me disappointed and angry. He then.. slapped me so hard that my cheek looked like it had a bruise on it. So now, I want it be a villian and get revenge from him and Mina. I do not trust anybody from the world except the people that are in here. So please do not use me or I will just end your life here simply." I explained. "Wow that seems really complicated but welcome to your new home!" I just smiled plainly and headed off to Toga's room.

"Hey Toga, wusup" I whispered from the door. "She opened it and dragged me in and slammed the door shut. I flinched a little from the loud bang. The door looked like it was about to fall off from all the slamming. "Hey Kat! I just wanted to ask you a question! Do you want to be room buddies?" She asked. My eyes widened with joy. "Sure Toga" I said blankly. Her smile dropped right after I said sure. I was confused. "Kat, what happened? Why do you sound so blank?" She asked, I explained once again about what happened and pointed at my cheek when I explained about the slap that Midoriya gave me. Her eyes widened. "Izuku did this?.." I just simply nodded. Her eyes then was filled with anger and said "I am going to kill that boy. I used to like him so much and he is this type of person?!"

No toga

It wasn't his fault

So

Don't kill

Him please

She then looked at me confused. "Why? He slapped you even tho you were out... you were always with him 24/7. Why would he even think that?" I just smiled and passed out.

Word count: 822