Author's Note: Good News (Kinda)

Well

Hello

I haven't opened this book in 3 years.

Okay, I'll just get straight to the point.

You've probably read my previous author's note where I mentioned I lost the motivation to continue this book and that I would be putting it On Hold in case I regain interest in the show to continue.

Well I don't know how to say this. I guess I'll start with saying I'm sorry.

Because I've finally decided to discontinue this book.

Because I've decided to rewrite this whole story!

I'm not sure if you remember this part in my previous author's note but I mentioned that when I tried to make new chapters by rereading the story I noticed how random the chapters were and that because I took a break I had forgotten the plot I made for it.

Well to fix I thought I should just make a new book.

So behold, this story will be rewritten.

I published this book when I was around 15-16 years old and back then I was just excited to make this reader insert cuz there weren't a lot of TDI reader inserts back then. So I just watched the episodes and figured out how to include reader there and then published it immediately.

I also have pretty bad memory (research says it's from trauma but idk how true that is) so now that I've decided to rewrite this book I plan on making notes on what the plot is, how it ends, etc. So I don't randomly publish them like before.

The book will still have reader as a celebrity but I decided to give reader a background story and everything so she can actually have personality. Cuz looking back it just looks like the reader I made is practically a pick me and that's probably what made me cringe so bad that I had to drop this story.

In summary: the new rewritten book will basically be the same in this but with a few changes to fit the new plot I have in mind.

Anyway, I have no idea when I'll be publishing it but I am already getting started on it. But please don't rush me cuz I'm in college now and my top priority is still my school works.

I hope you all can give the new rewritten book the same support as y'all did for this book.

Ciao