Author's Note: Not an update sorry ;-;

You'd think because of quarantine I'd have all the time by myself to continue making chapters for this book.

But the truth is I don't.

Jk I do have time, I just lost motivation ;-;

I'm sorry but I've kinda lost the spark I had when I first started this book. I used to be so crazy for the show which is why I made the book. In the beginning one of the reasons I made this book was because there wasn't a lot of reader insert of TDI and I always wanted to make a book.

Then I took a break cuz I wanted to focus on school.

Then quarantine happened and I noticed the amount of reads the book has and the comments. After that I tried to force myself to make a chapter so I won't leave you guys hanging.

In the end I became the author I hated the most.

The author that publishes a good story but then leaves it hanging.

I tried to make a new chapter, I really did. I kept trying to rewatch the first season to see where I can add the reader. But when I reread the book I noticed how the first few chapters were so cringy that I had to close it before I throw my phone across the room.

I saw how random the chapters were. I published this book a few years ago on Quotev but I can't remember anymore the plot I had for the story.

So I thought I should just stop it. I'd rather not half ass the chapters cuz if I don't enjoy making the story then for sure you guys won't enjoy reading it either.

Damn I'm just making excuses now lol

Anyway...

Thank you to all my readers, to the old ones that are probably still waiting for the next part and the new ones wondering why I still haven't updated it for probably a year.

I'm still not sure if I should just discontinue the book though, cuz who knows I might regain the spark I had for the show. But for the meantime I'll be putting this book On Hold.

Thank you again to all my readers and lets hope I get back my motivation to finish this book.

~ cRaZy Chris out!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

. . .

Btw I'm planning to publish three stories, but I'll be publishing them when I finish all the chapters. I don't want to start another book and then leave it hanging again. Lol. I hope you guys look forward to it ^v^

P.s. its also a reader insert

P.p.s. its also a various x reader, so reader will still be bi