Not So Happy Campers Pt. 2

(f/c): favorite color

***

Recap-

"Last time on Total Drama Island. 23 campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp, then have to face the judgement of their fellow campers."

***

Everyone is standing on the cliff in their swimsuit. You are wearing a (f/c) two piece bikini, brown sandals and a straw hat.

"Okay. Today's challenge is three-fold. Your first task is to jump off this 1,000-foot-high cliff into the lake."

You glance down the cliff. You go near to Geoff and whisper, "Is he serious?" He only shrugs.

"Piece of cake." Bridgette says confidently.

"If you look down, you will see two target areas. The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked with psychotic," he laughs for a bit, "man-eating sharks. Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area, which, we're pretty sure is shark free." Chris smirks.

Your eyes grew wide as saucers. "Excuse me." You and Leshawna both say at the same time. You cross your arms.

"Now I know why the producers want me to tell my fans to not sue." You mumble under your breath, while glaring at Chris.

"For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge... building a hot tub. The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot-tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. Let's see, Killer Bass, you're up first." Chris points at the said team

"Oh, wow. So, who wants to go first?" Bridgette asks. No one made a move. She glances at Y/N.

"Um how about we play rock, paper, scissors to see who goes first?" You suggest, looking at everyone nervously. No one is still moving.

You hear Owen say, "Hey, don't sweat it, guys. I heard that these shows always make the interns do the stunt first to make sure it's survivable."

"So, who's up?" Eva asks with her arms crossed.

"Ladies first." Duncan says smugly.

Bridgette looks at them before finally making up her mind. "Fine, I'll go. It's no big deal, just an insane cliff dive into a circle of angry sharks." She says. She starts to walk to the edge of the cliff.

You grab her shoulder before she reaches the edge."Bridgette no wait, you don't have to go first. I can go first if you want." You say worriedly.

"Oh don't worry it really is no big deal. I'll be fine." Bridgette says, calming you slightly. She grabs the hand grabbing her shoulder and gives it a reassuring squeeze before letting go. She starts walking to the edge again.

"Be careful Bri." You say from behind her. She looks back at you and smiles. She blushes a little knowing her idol is concerned for her. Bridgette takes a deep breath and then she jumps. You look down, anxiously waiting to see if she made it to the safe zone. You sigh in relief when you see her reach the surface. She waves at you from the safe zone. You wave back happily.

"She did it. Yeah! Yeah! I'm next." Tyler yells excitedly. He then jumps off the cliff yelling,

"Cowabunga!"

When he jumped he didn't notice that he accidentally pushed you backwards making you trip and land on someone's arms. 

"Oof."