The Big Sleep

*Recap*

"Last time on total drama island, 23 campers arrived and learned that they'll be spending the next eight weeks at a crusty old summer camp. The campers were faced with their first challenge, jumping off a cliff into shark-infested waters. And while most campers took the plunge, a few were forced to wear the dreaded chicken hat. At the campfire ceremony, it all came down to two campers. Courtney has experience as a C.I.T. in a summer camp but refused to jump, and Ezekiel managed to tick off every female contestant at the camp with his sexist comments about women. And a few campers had to stop a certain superstar from murdering homeschool boy. In the end, the first camper voted off Total Drama Island was Ezekiel, proving that homeschooling and reality t.v. don't really mix. Who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet? Will someone tick Y/N off again and make her scarily angry? Find out tonight on

Total

Drama

Island."

***

*HONKKKK*

*thud* "Ow!" Leshawna sits up abruptly causing her to bump her head on the top bunk. "It's 7 in the morning! Do I look like a farmer to you?!" She shouts from the window.

The girls of team Killer Bass wake up and start getting ready for the day, but you.

You kept on sleeping soundly, slightly snoring.

Bridgette was fixing her bed when she saw you still sleeping with a little drool on the side. She giggled, reminding herself that superstar or not you were still human.

You moved a bit and snuggled up further in your blanket. "Aw." Bridgette blushes. She made a mental note to remember how cute you were while sleeping. She decided to just let you sleep so she leaves the room.

Five minutes after Bridgette left, Eva walks in the room to see you all snuggled up. Courtney had persuaded her to wake you up but she found herself stopping at the sight of you. You looked so peaceful.

Snap out of it! She thought. Just wake her up! Its not that hard. She scolds herself. Eva finally walks over to you and she shook your arm slightly. 

You flutter your eyes open. You close your eyes shut from the bright light. "Hey, wake up." You hear someone from beside you say in a gruff but gentle voice. You rub your eyes and stretch. "Oh hey Eva. Good Morning." You smile at her. You see pink on her cheeks but you ignore it because your sight was still kinda blurry from rubbing them.

"Courtney wanted me to wake you because Chris is waiting outside. He's probably gonna announce the next challenge. Get ready." She cross her arms and glare.

"Oh ok thanks for waking me. Could you tell her that I'll be outside in a moment." You tilt your head to the side and look at her. You didn't know that this gesture made you look even cuter. Eva could only nod. She turns around and walks away.

"Hey Eva?" You call her. Her hands hover over the doorknob before she turns to look at you. "What?"

"You really should smile more. It suits you."

She just stood there. She was processing the words you said that she forgot to give you a reply. She went outside.

Courtney sees Eva walk out their room, her cheeks was slightly pink. She approaches her. "Did you wake her up?"

"Y-yeah" Eva's eyes widen. She stuttered. She coughs hoping that nobody noticed it. "Yeah she said she'll be right over." She immediately walks away. Courtney looks at her confused.