The Sucky Outdoors

-Recap-

"Last time on Total Drama Island, a talent contest brought out the worst in our campers. It was awesome. The Killer Bass struggled to find any talent on their team since we made their trump card into a judge. And Bridgette's clumsiness pretty much knocked out their best prospect... Courtney. 

Gwen stood up to Heather. So Heather swore to make Gwen's life miserable. By stealing her diary. Then she read it in front of the entire viewing world, revealing that Gwen has a secret crush on someone at camp. Then Heather managed to save her butt by convincing the rest of the team to vote off Justin 'McGorgeousness.'

Who will be the next one to walk off this crappy dock? Find out tonight in the most dramatic marshmallow ceremony ever on

Total 

Drama

Island."

*** 

Everyone is already awake and they are all gathered by the campfire. You were still sleepy so for now you were resting your head on DJ's shoulder since the girls were pretty far from you and he offered. How sweet of him, right?

While your eyes were closed, DJ's face has been red as a tomato this whole time.

"Campers, today's challenge will test your outdoor-survival skills. I'm not gonna lie to you, some of you may not come back alive." Chris grins as he says this.

This makes everyone gasp. "Hu- wha-" You say as you wake up from the noise. You sat up straight, looking around confused. DJ sighs in relief thinking that he won't look like a tomato anymore.

"Just joking." Chris laughs. This makes everyone visibly relax and sigh in relief. You just rolled your eyes then leaned on DJ's shoulder again. He jumps a bit from surprise but notices you on his shoulder again making him go beet red, again.

"All you have to do is spend one night on the woods. Everything you need is in your team's campsite in the forest. You just have to find it." Chris takes out two maps and two compass. He tosses them to Heather and Courtney. Courtney was about to catch it but instead Duncan took it. Making her glare at him.

"Oh...and watch out for bears, lost a couple of interns in preproduction. First team back for breakfast wins invincibility." Chris blows an air horn making you sit up straight in surprise again. "Well, off you go."

"Ugh, why am I so tired." You groan in frustration. You then rolled your eyes when you remembered it. "Oh, right."

*Flashback*

It was 2 a.m. and everyone else was sound asleep. Everyone but you. You slowly open your eyes to check if they were all sleeping. 

You stand up quietly and go over at Courtney's bed. You wave your hands at her face to see if she'll react. You grin when she remained motionless.

You quickly but quietly go outside and lock the door.

"Psst."

You froze in place. 

"Hey Y/N its me." The voice whispers. You turn to the owner of the voice and see that it was Gwen. You feel your tense shoulders go down and relax. She motions for you to come over. 

"Is she in the bathroom?" You ask her. She nods. "Well then lets go, hurry."

You two quietly go and knock on the door. After a few minutes of no one answering you knock again but a bit louder. Seconds later Harold opens the door.