Not Quite Famous

-Recap-

"Last time on Total Drama Island the Killer Bass finally dodged their pathetic losing streak against the Screaming Gophers. There were bruises, tears, risky moves, dangerous alliances and even a little bit of cuddling. And in the end, it was Noah, the know-it-all, who didn't see it coming. This week, another challenge will send one more camper on a cruise to Loserville, population... four. Who will sink and who will stay afloat? Find out right now on

Total 

Drama

Island."

 ***

"Okay this is so—way—beyond, bad." Lindsay whines. Gwen wakes up and looks over her shoulder in annoyance. "I'm out of fake tanner, already." Lindsay holds up an empty tube of said item. 

"Whoa, that's tragic, Lindsay." Gwen says in fake sympathy as she sits up. "Now I have to actually like suntan, in the sun." Lindsay says in disbelief.

"Do you realize how shriveled and wrinkly that can make your skin?" Lindsay says. Gwen holds up a mirror. She licks her palm and wipes it on her hair to try to tame her bed hair. "Oh, you totally do..." Lindsay says as she goes over to Gwen and examine her hair. 

Suddenly a loud honk was heard throughout the whole island. "All right, campers, enough beauty sleep. Time to show us what you're made of."

"Ugh, is it really necessary for him to do that all the time?" Courtney grunts in frustration as she sits up. "Well what do you expect from a sadist-slash-narcissist." You say while you brush your hair. 

Bridgette and Courtney then looks at you surprised. "Wow, you're up before us." Bridgette says, her eyes wide open. "What happened? Did you have a nightmare?" Courtney asks you frantically, she gets up and immediately goes over to you. She grabs your face and examines it, worried.

"Woah, calm down guys, I just woke up early 'cause I had to pee." You say. You stand up and take Courtney's hands in yours and smile at her. "Don't worry, there's nothing wrong." Your smile and words seemed to relax her. 

You linked your arm in hers and linked your other arm with Bridgette. "Come on, lets go see what got Chris's panty in a twist." You chuckle and Bridgette laughs alongside you. Courtney smiles and rolls her eyes playfully.

*Time skip*

All the campers sit in front of a stage, chatting about what they're next challenge is. 

"Are we gonna see a musical? I love musicals. Especially, the ones with singing and dancing." Lindsay says excitedly.

Trent saw Gwen walking by so he raised his arm and called her over. "Gwen, saved you a seat." Gwen smiles when she sees him. She went and sat next to him. "Thanks."

Heather watches them in suspicion. 

Trent leaned back and put his arms behind his head. Cody is sitting beside him so he sees this. He tries to copy him but ended up failing. He fell from his seat but still tried to look cool. 

Heather then sees Lindsay blow a flying kiss to... Tyler?! She even waved to him in a flirtatious way. Tyler raises his arm and pretends to catch it. He winks at her. 

Lindsay then notices Heather glaring at her so she put her arms behind her and smiled nervously. Heather then turns around and flips her ponytail. It hits Lindsay in the face. She coughs. She then pulled out a hair strand from her mouth.