Chapter 1.

- 3/14/1945 [Spring]

"Tommy wake up" a Man slaps Tommy in the head with a pillow. Tommy groaned and opened his eyes, with sunlight beaming on his face. He whined and covered his eyes "Let's go Tommy, I'm hungry" Tommy stared at the man. "Shut up Techno.. It's so early.." Tommy yawned. Getting off bed and stretching. "I didn't ask. I'm hungry" Techno repeated. Tommy goes to a shared closet. Taking his button-up shirt and overalls. He takes off his outfit to change into them. Techno was just waiting for Tommy to be finished. So he start fixing his own bed. Tommy took awhile to change since he just woke up. But techno didn't seem to care.

By the time Tommy is changed into his outfit, Techno sighed. Standing up "Come on, mom is awake and I smell pancakes" he said, walking out of the room. Tommy nodded, fixing his own bed quickly. Before walking out the door. To greeted by a smell of pancakes. "Oh.. Wow that smells nice man" Tommy muttered, going downstairs. To see his father on a chair, reading a new paper. While Techno is sitting on the chair. His mother is cooking. Tommy smiled at the scenery. The warm light hitting the living room and kitchen through the kitchen. It was beautiful, his parents and brother looks like paintings. It was just beautiful.

Made him smile, he couldn't get tired of this feeling of comfort in his little home, he snapped out of his hazy state. Walking to the dinner table, sitting down and smelling the pancakes. "Good morning sunshine" his mother said with a smile. "Good morning ma!" Tommy return the smile. "Tommy. How's the allium flowers your growing coming along?" His father said. While reading newspaper, "it going well.. Smells nice honestly" his mother served up the pancakes to her husband and children.

"Thank you ma" Tommy starts eating. "Thanks mom" Techno said blandly, eating. Although this man shows no emotion, he enjoyed it. "Welcome my sun shines" His mother sat down and also eat with her family, the father eats up while reading. "Techno can you help your mother with crops today?" Father said while eating. "Why not" Techno shrugged. He didn't mind. Tommy giggled. "Tommy help me with flowers." His father said. "Alright dad!" Tommy kept smiling. His mother gets a glass of milk and serves it to Tommy. Tommy takes the glass of milk and chugs it down his throat. He was quick.

"You look stupid while drinking milk" Techno snickered. "Shut up man!" Tommy groans. Techno stood up and goes to the door to the outside "I'm gonna get started mom." Techno heads out, wearing his boots.

"Thank you techno!" His mother said with a smile. Taking Techno's plate and going to the sink. "Ma you haven't ate that much-" "it's fine my sunshine!" His mother said with a smile. His mother always smiles, it was pretty cute. Washing the dishes. "Well, continue eating Tommy" his father said. Almost finished with his meal. Tommy starts eating faster. "There you go. Also Tommy when your done eating, can you check our mailbox incase of new letters from Wilbur or the town's announcement" Tommy nodded. Finished up, standing up and putting his plate next to the sink for his mom. "Thanks for the food ma!" Kristen smiled and pats her son's head. Tommy quickly ran out the door. Putting his boots on and checking mailbox. To see a letter.

"This better be from Wilbur.." Tommy muttered, checking the back of the Letter. From Wilbur S. Morrison. 'Hell yeah! He finally sent a letter' Tommy thought. Running back inside to give it to His father. "Wilbur sent a letter! It arrived!" Tommy jumped. His father took the letter. "Thank you.. Now tend to the flowers Tommy" "alright pa!" Tommy now quickly ran out the door. To get a watering can, he walked to the side of the house to take care of the roses and it's thorns that keeps growing. He gets some shears and cuts some off to calm it down. Although he knows it grows back within a week.

Tommy looked around. To his brother on a field of crops. Just taking care of wheats and potatoes that are next to each other. Picking up some potatoes that have grown. Tommy smiled. Waving hello to Techno, he noticed the younger. So he waved back hello. Tommy goes to the Tulips he's been growing, watering them and smelling them "they smell so.. Perfect." Tommy sighed in relief. "Well, we should start making more tulips and allium flowers.. Along with roses" he sighed.