Chapter 6.

- 3/29/1945

It was the afternoon. When he heard a couple fighting down stairs. He knew who it was, Sally and Wilbur, Fighting because they keep arguing about Jared. "Not again.." Tommy mumbled while standing up and dresses up, Techno on the other hand, is still asleep. He's a heavy sleeper so he didn't hear the commotion. But Tommy definitely heard the commotion alright.

Tommy got downstairs, and he saw Wilbur In tears as Sally screamed that he was being selfish and rude for disrespecting Jared. Tommy only stayed on top of the stairs, but he couldn't believe it. How could Wilbur marry such a Insuperable brat.

"How could you do that to Jared! That was selfish and fucking rude!"
"Sally! You were kissing him on the lips!"
"Because it was a friendly FUCKING kiss Wilbur! How could you just curse him out?!"
"You said I'd be the only one you kiss! You said you'd love me,and we have a fami-"

"GOD I SHOULD HAVE LEFT YOU FOR JARED WHEN I WAS GIVEN A CHANCE. FUNDY RUINED MY FUCKING BODY AND YOU RUINED MY LIFE, I'M GLAD I'M WITH JARED THEN."
"What.. The fuck?"

Philip stared at the two married couple. Tommy was also shocked with what Sally said, Wilbur on the other hand.. Simply started tearing up. "What.. The fuck did you say..?" Tommy slowly walked towards Wilbur and hugged him.

"M-Mr. Morrison i-i-"
"SHUT UP SALLY" Tommy suddenly screamed. He was furious. He saw red. He wanted to slap this nonce and beat her up until she can't handle it anymore. "YOU ASSHOLE, CHEATING FUCKING SKUNK" Tommy screamed. Philip only ran to Wilbur and helped him up.

"YOU FUCKING- YOU BRAT TOMMY, YOU A ABSOLUTE BRAT, NO WONDER WHY-"
Tommy slapped Sally in the face. The sun has just settled down. It was night now. "Get. Out" Philip only hugged Wilbur as he teared up. "Why you-"

"Get out Sally, before I call Techno." Philip said sternly. He didn't wanna see to a fool, a clown one might say. Sally scoffed. "Let me take fun-" "No".. " what? That's my son! That is not-"

"SHUT UP".

Wilbur's scream echoed through the house. Made Kristen, their own mother. Waken up. Wilbur had tears pouring down, he didn't wanna see Sally. Tommy glared at Sally. "Out" Tommy said. Sally only scoffed. And Opened the front Door. Slamming it behind her. Kristen ran downstairs. "What happened?!" She was worried. Seeing her Son, crying. While their father comforts him. Tommy only saw anger.

"Fucking cheating, lying, skunk, horrible women. Wish death upon her. Wishing karma."
"I see.. Wilbur come to mommy" Their mother opened her arms for Wilbur. He immediately hugged her and nuzzled his head on his Mother's shoulder. The father sighed. "..Tommy come help me pack up Sally's stuff. Let's leave it out for her to pick up" Tommy only agreed with his father.

As the blondes walked upstairs. They see Techno rushing down to Wilbur. Guess he finally awaken to Wilbur crying. Tommy only sighed.. They'll definitely need to comfort Wilbur with food and games to distract him from everything that happened.

*

Tommy held Wilbur's hands while sobbing. He laid his head on Tommy's shoulder. While Techno hugged Wilbur. Their father was drawing Wilbur something, while their mother cooked food. Tommy and Their father has packed up Sally's Stuff. And it's sitting outside. After Techno is done eating. He's gonna drop off the stuff in front of Jared's house.

Tommy only hummed a song with Wilbur. Wilbur was still distraught. And rightfully so, Fundy has to deal with the information as they got older that Wilbur and Sally got divorced. And Wilbur was worried he wouldn't be able to take care of the boy, he was scared for the outcome.