Chapter 3.

- 3/19/1945 [ spring ]

It's 6:32 pm. Tommy is alone in the beach. One day left before he meets his newborn nephew and Wilbur again for the first time after 2 years of not seeing the man. Tommy is just not excited because Sally is also coming home. Tommy despises Sally. After he saw her cheat on Wilbur  with a townfolk whose rich, Jared.

Tommy can't simply say it. Because Jared can easily ruin his life, especially when he's threatened to keep it quiet. Tommy is just sad for Wilbur his older brother. That he's getting cheated on, Tommy simply just played with sand while night falls. Tommy didn't mind it, he likes the moon's light. It's comforting to him.

Well it was always comforting. Tommy loves bring the people he loves out on the beach. Especially after dark. Because it's pretty and magnificent here. It also makes Tommy feel like a fantasy creature but he mostly reads off books to get the experience. Tommy lovingly puts a little flag on the sand castle he just created.

"So, your alone again bossman?" A familiar can be heard. Tommy turned around to see Tubbo, standing over with Boquet of Tulips.

"I- what is this for Tubs..?" Tommy laughed awkwardly. Tubbo smiled softly and went up to Tommy, sitting next to him and simply giving him the tulip. "For you big man" Tubbo said with a soft smile. Tommy giggled and takes it, smelling the lovely Tulips. It was perfect. Tubbo chuckled as he stare into the moonlight. "So, whatcha doing out here alone?".

"Thinking.." Tommy laid his hand on top of Tubbo's hand. He looked at Tommy and smiled. "About what bossman? Wilbur and his Cheating wife?" Tommy snickered at Tubbo's comment about Sally. Making Tubbo also snicker. Tubbo let Tommy rub his hands while smelling the flowers. "You know bossman" Tommy turned his head in the direction of Tubbo. "I think we should go uptown Tomorrow to buy you new clothes".

"Oi! We're not doing that!"
"Why not toms?"
"Because that's your own money Big T!"
"Pfft, I share this money with you once we can get to move in." Tubbo smiled proudly.

"Your a big dumbass" Tommy said sarcastically. Tubbo laughs. "Come on, first impression matters to children, dummy" Tubbo was proud at that statement. He simply looked at the sky once again. "I wish to have a good family one day, who knows. Maybe you'd get a wife and I get a wife, and then we both share the same houses!" Tommy simply just chuckled with what Tubbo said.

Tommy doesn't know if he'll end up like his brother, whose married. Because he has trust issues but.. It doesn't hurt to try now does it? Tommy thought for a moment. Before shrugging it off. "When I do get a wife and we do get to share a house, how would the children know where to go when both parents are mad?" Tubbo paused. He thought for a moment.. "Uh.. Good point" Tommy laughed.

"Well, it's getting late Tubbo" Tommy stands up with the Boquet of Tulips. "Come on, I'll walk you home yeah?" Tommy offered. Tubbo nodded. The two start walking by the Farmhouse, and into the streets. Before going uptown, Street Esempi was such a popular place, it was filled with rich people. And of course, Tubbo was one of those Rich people. At least the two get along despite having different lifestyles.

Tommy dropped off Tubbo in front of his gate. "Well, this is my stop, I'll see you later Toms?" Tubbo hugged Tommy. He hugged back, the two slowly let go of the embrace and Tubbo walked inside his house. Tommy smelled the Boquet once again, and starts heading back to his farm downtown, As he walks down the streets of uptown Esempi. Judging gazes only met his eyes. He's used to it, he knows that he's poor.

He didn't care honestly, he's used to being stared down like a outcast to the privileged people, he doesn't really mind. It was not long after Tommy finally arrived downtown. He just walked back to his home. Kicked his shoes off and walk inside.