Chapter 4.

- 3/20/1945

It was 8 am, Techno had to drop off Tommy with Tubbo until 11 am, because Tubbo wanted to take Tommy shopping. Although Tommy was against this idea of Tubbo buying him gifts. He couldn't help but feel bad for Tubbo who only has good intentions, so he kind of caved, still paying half of it. Tubbo didn't like that but he can't do anything about it.

Tommy and Tubbo were just walking uptown to a clothes shop, and Looking at a luxurious white and red suit, with golden trims and beautiful vail. Tommy looked quite impressed, so he walked up to the glass and stared at it. "You like that bossman?" Tubbo said. Going next to the Taller blonde. Can't help but notice him holding the basket of food.

Tommy was Impressed. He wanted something like that, fancy yet simple..He nodded to Tubbo's answer. Which only made Tubbo chuckle. He puts a Tulip in Tommy's ear. Tommy looked back and smiled, "You always have tulips around me" Tommy chuckled. "You got a crush on me or something?" Tommy teased, it was a joke.

But. Tubbo mumbled something, before looking at Tommy "Yeah? What if it" Tubbo snorted. He was sarcastic, The two boys only laughed and Tommy avert his gaze away from the Beautiful outfit and start walking uptown with Tubbo and the two holds each other's hand. Tommy started Ramble about how he's excited to see his new nephew and how he'll spoil him with so much love. While Tubbo only listened, while holding a Pink Tulip.

Tommy was rambling cause him to get distracted. While Tubbo and Tommy walked. Tommy was walking up first. Still holding their hands, and he accidentally bumped into a Tall boy. Causing Tubbo to flinch. "Uh- um-" the taller looked over at Tommy. Tommy was gonna apologize. So he looked up at the taller. Then he saw him again. The Vail that cover his mouth.

That tall boy who bought him that Flower seeds. He's there. In front of him, Tommy only backed up. Surprised. Which lead to the taller boy to be also surprised.

"Uh- Toms?" Tubbo was worried as he squeeze his hand. Tommy snapped back. "H-he's that boy who bought me those flower seeds!" Tubbo looked at the taller. "Haha.. That would be me!" The taller chuckled and smiled awkwardly right afterwards. Tubbo looked at the two and kept Squeezing Tommy's soft hands. "Your.. Well- uh, thank you by the way! I didn't get to say that" Tommy laughed awkwardly.

It was awkward.

The two boys stayed silent. And after what seems like forever. Tubbo snaps his fingers. "Aye! Don't make me scream!" Tubbo said with a snarky smirk. Tommy stared at Tubbo. "No." The taller just scratch the back of his neck. "Uh, what's your guy's names..?" Tommy and Tubbo avert their gaze upon The taller.

"Ah, sorry. Names Tommy! And this short brunette is named Tubbo"
"Hey!" The taller only chuckled.
"What's yours?"
"Ah.. Ranboo. Name is Ranboo"

Ranboo smiled. Although you can't see it behind his Vail, His greyish-blue eyes we're so.. Beautiful, it was so beautiful it hurts. Tommy was taken aback by his beauty, he looked at his light brunette hair, it looked so fluffy. Tommy snapped. And Smiled. "Nice meeting you Ranboo!" Tommy let go of Tubbo's hand and offered a handshake.

Made Tubbo have the most dramatic gasped. "How dare you let go of my hand!" Tubbo put his hand on his chest. Acting offended. Tommy laughed. Ranboo giggled and takes Tommy's offered handshake and shakes it. Tommy smiled and the two let go. Tommy felt bad for letting go of Tubbo's hand do he held it, and went next to Tubbo.

"Well Hope to see you again Ranboo.. Me and Tubbo still gotta walk around uptown and go by a pond" Tommy waved goodbye. "Alright, I'll see you next time!" Ranboo waved good bye. The two boys has walked away from Ranboo who also just walked away to go a tea-shop. Tommy sighed. "He looked beautiful not gonna lie, it's weird.. I wanna be that beautiful" Tommy laughs.