Chapter 2.

- 3/16/1945 [ Spring ]

Tommy is just by the beach. Tiredly singing a song while playing with the sand. It was the afternoon, he just finished watering the flowers and decided to play around sand. It'll be 4 days til Wilbur and his family comes home. Especially fundy the newborn will be brought here.

"Oh my god, Fundy the little baby is coming home! I'm excited.." Tommy said. Relaxing as he played with the sand. He kept singing a song with glee, as he laid down and close his eyes. Letting the darkness engulf him as he laid comfortably. Techno caught glimpse of Tommy while farms his potatoes farms. He decided after finishing the farm. He will go to Tommy and sit next to him.

After a while of that, Techno and his father finally finished farming, and he rushed to Tommy to sit next to him. "Hey child" Techno spoke. Laying next to him. "Oh, hey Blade" Tommy opened his eyes and looked over his older Brother Techno.

"Done watering the tulips and alliums?" Tommy nodded and exhales. "So tired" he exaggerated. Still laying down on the sand, He held his big brother's hand and quietly hummed a melody. "Well.. Tommy how do you feel about Wilbur coming home in 4 days?" He looked over to his brother. The pinkette was really interested on finding out what would the blonde say when Wilbur's wife comes back.

"I honestly feel hyped, because I know he'll take us both uptown shopping and show us his new baby" Tommy said with a smile. He was excited to hold baby Fundy of all things. "That's nice" he hummed. Techno and Tommy was laying in the sand in silence.. Comfortable for the both men.

Tommy finally stands up. "I wanna buy new allium and tulip seeds. Wanna go downtown to buy some?" Techno lift up his head. And thought for a moment. Before shrugging it off "sure, let's get dressed" Techno stood up and the duo walked up their house. Going inside and taking their boots off. "Ma! Pa! We're going to buy seeds!" Tommy shouted at his parents.

"Alright dear, buy me some candy for the candy bowl okay?" Their mother said with a tender and soft voice. The duo nodded. Going up to their shared room and proceed to change up their clothes. Tommy wasn't wearing anything special, just a button up long sleeve, spencers and a hood-coat, Techno just wore some black button up and red pants. "Let's get going. Get your money" Techno said.

"You don't need to say it Big T" Tommy chuckled. Getting his bag of money and running downstairs. "Be back in abit" Techno said their parents as they go down stairs.

"Don't stay out to late!" Their father said while reading newspaper. Techno and Tommy ran out the door, put their shoes on and went to downtown. Which was a couple of minutes away. Not to far.

*

Techno and Tommy arrived downtown. They looked at each other and nodded. Walking around you find a shop for allium and tulip seeds. "We still also have to buy candy pack for mom, because wilbur is coming home with Sally and Fundy" Techno Blurted out while putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yuck. Sally is coming home" Tommy huffs, walking down the streets downtown, before coming across a flower shop. "Finally!" Tommy walked in. Techno waited outside the place.

Tommy looked around. Walking to the Selection of seeds. Reading them one by one. 'Aha! Found some' Tommy picked Tulip and Allium seeds. Checking his bag of money he saved up. "17 pounds.. That's so much money. Ugh." Tommy slowly puts it back. Sad that he couldn't get to buy the seeds. Before he could even leave. He hears someone call him out.

"Hey!" Tommy turned around. To see a tall boy with a vail around his mouth. "Uh.. I-i saw you put back those seeds back before leaving. Um- uh- well, I wanted to know if I can buy it for you" the Tall boy smiled akwardly. Although you can't see his mouth. Tommy looked up to the boy "uh.. You don't need to sir, it's your own money-" "don't worry about it!".