BYGONES (Side A)

A/N: Hey my lovelies! So y'all already know, the best way to spill past tea—is to take it back to the time. "BYGONES" will focus on a timeline of events involving Jordan's brother—Brandon. There will only be 3 parts to Bygones, throughout the book.

These chapters will be written in four different points of views, as well as in third person perspective. So get ready!

RAYNA TURNER

(3 years ago)

August 16, 20XX

Wednesday

Rayna was laying on her dorm bed, highlighting important facts from her textbook. It's only been a week into her sophomore year at Tillburst University.

"This shìt is so beyond me", Rayna mumbles after highlighting another line. Before she can go on to her next page....

She gets up, after hearing a couple of knocks on her door.

She expected it to be her new roommate: Chelsei, since this year she didn't have a single to herself.

Rayna opens the door, and once she sees who it is—she shrieks in excitement as the other person mirrors the reaction.

"Finally bitch!", Rayna says letting them inside.

"Girl... now you know Dansford always wanna make a late appearance", Kayla says as she sits on Rayna's dorm chair.

Kayla is Rayna's best friend. They have been friends since junior high. Since then they both tried to attend the same schools. However, after high school—their college choices were different based on financial reasons and studies.

Rayna ended up at Tillburst University, as Kayla studied a mile away at Dansford University.

"I don't know why y'all start after us", Rayna says.

"The best for last girl—-duh", Kayla jokes.

Rayna chuckles, "Girl please. I'm just so happy it's our sophomore year! Bitch clean slates—better grades and better turn ups!", Rayna preaches.

"And better nigggasss", Kayla adds.

"That!", Rayna chuckles.

"That", Kayla copies.

"Speaking of....", Rayna hints, knowing Kayla probably would rather not speak of this.

"Girl...please... I told you, I'm done with Jonah. Jonah is done with me. Trust me—- least of worries", Kayla states.

"Hmm—did you see him on campus yet?", Rayna questioned.

"Yup. I guess his best friend is finally enrolled in Dansford— I saw them both geeking while unloading their luggage", Kayla explains.

"Ow wait, that cute one? The chocolate one?", Rayna blushes.

"Chris? Yeah—but girl he's a freshman. You know how those freshies are. They are the main fuxk boys especially because they wanna test out everything", Kayla rolls her eyes.

"Girlll—freshman or not. He's cute as hell. However, I wouldn't even speak to him because I'm sure he's another replica of Jonah", Rayna shades.

"That!", Kayla chuckles.

"That", Rayna copies.

In the midst of their conversation, a knock was at the door.

"Ugh it's probably my roomie. I ain't meet her yet. I've been waiting to see this bitch all week", Rayna whispers to Kayla, and then walks towards her door.