Fun and Guilt

A/N: This is the third update. Be sure you read Chapters "Mine" and "Mine:Part two" ! Which are also NEW chapters!

 Be sure you read Chapters "Mine" and "Mine:Part two" ! Which are also NEW chapters!

JORDAN:

We were all inside of Emilia's Nissan Pathfinder truck. Alice sat in the passenger seat. Tameeka and I were in the middle row, and Kendall and Tyshay sat in the last row.

We have already left the liquor spot. Tameeka purchased about 4 different types of bottles.

She explained each one to me, but I didn't care enough to remember—- what was the point if I'm sure I won't be drinking?

The car ride was actually cool in a way, it seems as if everyone was putting all shade behind, and just trying to get along.

"Is this it?", Emilia asks, as she pulls up to Alexis's building—-my building.

"Um yeah", I say.

Emilia offered to drive me home so I can pack my clothes. Everyone else seem to already had their bags packed and with them.

She also offered to drive us all to Tyshay's aunt's house for the sleepover.

"Damn girl, the outside looks nice, I can imagine the inside", Emilia says, as everyone agrees.

Everyone knew about the fire situation, but I didn't go into details about my new living condition with any of them—-

I mean except for Tameeka, of course she knows.

We all exit out the car, as Emilia locks it down.

Then we all headed towards the building. Once we were inside, we headed towards the elevator, and got in.

Everyone was chatting about the things we should do tonight, I mainly just listened and laughed.

Once the elevator dinged, the doors opened, and I led the way to the apartment. When reaching the door, I used the key that Alexis gave me, and opened it up.

Stepping inside, the boxes were still on the floor, and some even looked a little tipped over—-which was odd because when everyone left this morning , they were perfectly fine.

I was about to get into my head until Tameeka started speaking....

"Ow this is nice", Tameeka says in her bird tone, "I mean minus the fact it's half empty with boxes".

"Is there anything to drink?", Alice asks aloud.

"Damn girl, we just got inside,'' Kendall speaks.

"Okay and? I'm thirsty", Alice says back.

"Uh yeah. The fridge", I say ignoring the bickering between the two.

All of them surrounds the Kitchens Island, getting comfortable on the stools—starting multiple conversations.