The Stir

JORDAN:

JORDAN:

It was early morning and I was showering. I couldn't get images of Alexis out my head and everything that went down.

Speaking of it...

After we stopped. I automatically went to call Tameeka. This time, spilling the tea wasn't as exciting as the previous time. That's because I was crying and somewhat didn't know why.

I just know I enjoyed the hell out the experience, yet—I couldn't drag the Assi situation out my mind.

Tameeka told me I was worrying too much and how first timers usually think more after it's done. I listened to her, but it didn't stop me from crying to her.

Tameeka asked me did I regret it but I told her "no"—because it was true. I didn't regret the experience with Alexis, In fact it was amazing. I just hoped Alexis wasn't doing the same things with Assi—or any other females to add.

I didn't want to be jealous or paranoid but I was. I wasn't use to these kind of things — I'm just scared of experiencing what I've seen tons of girls go through in my school (mainly because of the dogs)—and I don't want to be a part of that clan.

Alexis wasn't aware of me crying, I made sure to do it privately while on the phone with Tameeka.

However, around the time I ended the call with Tameeka.....

Alexis unintentionally made me feel better when she offered me to sleep beside her in her bed.

I wasn't expecting that, I was expecting to just go our separate way after it was done. Alexis made it clear that she wanted me next to her. My heart melted hearing her express that.

It made me feel like maybe Tameeka is right. Maybe I am just overthinking and worrying.

.....

I turned off the shower, after showering for at least 30 minutes. I stepped out and then grabbed the black familiar rope that once was Alexis's.

I smirked to myself remembering the conversation we had about the rope before I got in the shower.

I playfully reminded her I wasn't giving it back, she laughed and told me it's mine to take.

So now.....I was using it, and proudly.

I stepped out the bathroom to see a clean fully dressed Alexis eating a bowl of cereal while standing near the kitchen's Island.

She was wearing some slacks and button up. She previously explained how she had some orientation for a new job offer today.

I stood there for a moment....

Her eyes fell to the rope and she smirked chewing her food.

I shyly tuck a wet curl of my hair behind my ear and bit down on my lip hiding my smile...