💔Last Breath - Yukio Okumura

Angst
(Alternative Universe)

The night was cold and dark as Yukio Okumura walked through the empty streets of True Cross Academy. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong, that something terrible was about to happen. As a demon exorcist, he was used to danger, but this was different. This felt personal.

Yukio couldn't stop thinking about his brother Rin, who had become a demon after their father, Satan, possessed Father Fujimoto. The guilt he felt for not being able to save Father Fujimoto consumed him. He had always felt like he was living in Rin's shadow, but now, he would do anything to make things right.

As he walked, Yukio heard a noise behind him. He turned around, but there was no one there. He started to walk again, but the noise grew louder. Suddenly, he was surrounded by demons.

Yukio tried to fight them off, but there were too many. He felt a sharp pain in his side as one of the demons stabbed him with its claws. He fell to the ground, his vision starting to blur.

As he lay there, bleeding and helpless, Yukio thought about Rin. He couldn't bear the thought of leaving his brother alone in the world, especially now that he was a demon. He had to find a way to help before he gets out of control.

With his last bit of strength, Yukio summoned his demon powers for the first time and unleashed them on the demons surrounding him. They scattered, giving him a chance to get up and run.

Yukio stumbled through the streets, his wound bleeding profusely. He knew he had to find help, but he couldn't think straight. He was losing too much blood.

As he collapsed on the ground, Yukio's last thought was of Rin. He hoped his brother would forgive him for not being able to save him. He hoped he could make things right somehow, even if it was too late.

The world went dark around Yukio as he took his last breath, knowing that he had given everything he had to protect the ones he loved.