🌸Something About You - Izumo X Renzo

Fluff!
Also a bit out of character for the two of them

It was a beautiful day at True Cross Academy, and the students were busy crowding the halls to make their way to their classes. All the Cram students make their way to their seats. Izumo Kamaki and Renzo Shima were sitting next to each other in class, pretending to not even notice each other. They had been "friends" for a little over a year now and they always enjoyed spending time together.
(But neither wants to admit it)

Renzo could not take his eyes off of her.

Her flowing purple hair complemented her crimson eyes. Her quick wits were surprisingly charming to him.

As Yukio went on with the lesson, Izumo couldn't help but notice that Shima seemed a bit distracted. "This idiot" She thought. Izumo nudged him with her elbow and whispered, "Hey, pay attention"

Shima snapped back to reality to realize that he was staring at her. "Sorry, I just couldn't take my eyes off of you. You are so pretty"

Izumo blinked and blushed. "You idiot!" She screamed-whispered as she hit his arm. "Ow! That hurt Izumo!"

Yukio turns around from facing the blackboard. "Is everything alright there?" Yukio asked professionally.

Izumo and Renzo both sit up, backs straightened. "Yes sir" They say in sync as Yukio goes back to facing the blackboard.

.

The bell rings and the hallways go into chaos. "Does it always have to be this way?!" Renzo asks to himself as he tries to make way through the crowded halls. "You're here too?" Izumo asks as Renzo turns his head to notice that she was there this whole time. "I didn't even know you were there!" Izumo rolls her eyes at Renzos statement as they finally make their way outside.

"You still never took me up on my offer for a date Izumo." Renzo smirks and stares at Izumo. "No I can't. Im way to busy." Izumo snapped back at him. "But I went and talked to Paku and she said all you read is shojo manga-" before he would finish, Izumo grabbed his arm and pushed him to the ground. "Shut up Pink Head!" She yells. "Ow that hurts!" Shima sits up from the floor as Izumo walks away.

"Is that a yes?"

Izumo turns her head to look at the pink haired dude on the floor, blushing heavily with a slightly annoyed expression.

"Sure."

.

I LOVE THEM SMM🥰🥰