🌸Bad Grade - "Bon" Ryuji Suguro & Rin Okumura

Fluff
(Rin and Bon are so gay in this)

Bon was feeling down. He had just received a poor grade on an exam and was feeling frustrated with himself.

As he walked through the halls of True Cross Academy, he noticed his friend, Rin, heading towards him.

"Hey, Bon!" Rin called out.

Bon forced a smile. "Hey, Rin."

Rin could tell something was bothering him. "What's wrong?"

Bon sighed. "I just got a really bad grade on my exam. I can't believe I did so poorly."

Rin put a hand on his friend's shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. We all have bad days. You're one of the smartest people I know. You'll do better next time."

Bon felt a little better hearing Rin's words of encouragement. "Thanks, Rin. I needed to hear that."

Rin grinned. "No problem. You know, I have an idea. Why don't we study together for the next exam? We can help each other out."

Bon's eyes lit up. "That's a great idea! I'd love to study with you."

And so, the two friends spent the next few weeks studying together, going over notes and helping each other understand difficult concepts. They laughed and joked as they worked, and Bon felt his confidence growing with each passing day.

Finally, the day of the exam arrived. Bon felt nervous, but he knew he had prepared as best he could. As he walked into the exam room, he saw Rin sitting at a nearby desk, giving him a thumbs-up.

Bon smiled, feeling grateful for his friend's support. And as he began the exam, he felt a sense of calm wash over him. He knew he could do this.

When the results came back, Bon was thrilled to see that he had received an A. He ran to find Rin, eager to share the good news.

"Rin! I did it! I got an A!"

Rin grinned. "I knew you could do it. Congrats, Bon!"

The two friends high-fived, feeling proud of their hard work and their friendship. And as they headed off to celebrate, Bon knew that he had learned an important lesson: that with the support of good friends, anything was possible.

The two gay best friends. Always a nice thing to see.