Chap.1

2 Years Later

Autumn pov- I walked to the kitchen preparing billie vegan burger, my regular burger and fries since we both can eat fries.

She had a interview today. I however had a day off, the good thing about being a hairstylist is I can create my own work schedule

Billie however..not so much. But she's able to throw in the towel when she's overwhelmed. I walked back to the couch resuming Euphoria

the sun was bright so I had the shades open to see the city view, I had candles lit that Billie had brought from Bath and Body Works

As soon as I got into the show the door unlocked. In walked my baby I turned my head looking her "hi my love"

she sat her keys on the counter "hey mama". I bit my burger but quickly dropped my jaw when I saw Eliot and Jules kissing. "bitch you gotta be lying!"

Billie spoke from behind me "what happened?" I shook my head my eyes glued to the tv, "this show is so good bae"

I paused the show fully giving her my attention. "your food is in the microwave it's still hot I just made it"

She washed her hands then grabbed her food coming over to the couch sitting next to me. "how was your day?"

I turned towards her eating a fry, "it was good I'm happy to have a day off I'm tired!. I missed you and I was bored how was yours?"

She laughed chewing her burger. "that's a lot, mine was boring you know, the same interview questions. Why didn't you invite Jen over?"

I shrugged "I don't know, I just wanted to be with you instead. But now you're home so I'm okay"

she kissed my forehead "want to get madi this weekend? Malik asked if we could watch her"

"yea we can watch madi that's my girl"

billie laughed "y'all both stress me out" I smiled "where you taking us this weekend?"

she chewed her food holding up her finger indicating for me to wait. "wherever you and princess M decide"

I leaned over pecking her lips "sounds like a plan"

me and Billie never had a problem babysitting Madi, because of the situation we had with our baby. we grew fond of Madi, and every time we are asked to babysit her we agreed. Sometimes we would take her out and do things she's like our little baby. In the most respectful way possible

I moved over to the corner of the couch where Billie sat cuddling into her "watch this show with me"

She wrapped her arm around me kissing my lips "I love you"

I grabbed her hand "I love you more"

India pov- I walked to madi room checking on her "hey baby,you okay?"

she looked up from her tv "yes mommy I'm okay I want daddy"

I picked her up "call him". I grabbed her iPad handing it to her she swiped around on the iPad until she clicked on the FaceTime icon to call her dad

the phone rung for a second while we both looked at ourselves in the screen of the iPad. I smiled looking at her "you're so pretty madi"

before she could respond Malik popped up in the screen sweaty. I rolled my eyes sitting down madi on the bed he smiled "hey princess"

she smiled even bigger holding the iPad in her tiny hands "hi dada!" He drunk water from a water bottle "what you doing?"

she pointed at me "mommy eat!" I sighed at her blowing my cover. Malik spoke "India come here"

I walked over to the iPad "what you want?" He smirked "you" I shook my head "nope, we are co parents that's all"

He shook his head "man whatever in a hour you and her need to be ready I'm taking y'all out"

I nodded "okay dress up or comfy?"

he looked up at somebody talking to him "comfy" I started to think of outfits for me and Madi "okay bet"

he licked his lips looking at me "aye India ima talk to you ite?, Bye princess I love you, bye indy I love you"

Madi kissed the iPad "bye dada I love you ! I stood up from the bed "bye malik"

then the call hung up I still love Malik. We split after madi turned one. He didn't trust his self with him being in college and playing basketball, he said he'd rather split than cheat. He said it's easier to comeback from a breakup then cheating.

Of course it was hard and it still is at moments, but I'm starting to enjoy the single life while also balancing work, and being the best momma I can be possibly be to my madi

I'm a celebrity stylist which is something I really enjoy

Autumn pov- my phone and Billies phone both rung at the same time. but we both ignored due to our current situation her finger was rubbing against my clit and while we made out

Our phones started ringing again making us pull apart. I groaned picking up my phone and handing Billie hers, she sat her phone down "you answer your phone it's the group chat"

I answered the phone putting both me and Billie in the camera "hello?"

Everybody was in the call "let's meet up for dinner tonight?"

I hadn't seen everybody in a while so me and Billie agreed "alright send the location, where's madi"

India rolled her eyes "you and billie replaced me for madi" billie mumbled "well at least you know"

India put the phone on a sleeping Madi "awww my niece look at her she's so pretty where y'all about to go??"

India fixed the shades she wore while fixing Madi on her chest "I don't know. Malik wants to take us out after he gets out of practice so I'm waiting for him to come get us now"

I leaned back onto billie "alright I'll see y'all later I love y'all indy give madi a kiss for us"

everybody said bye and I love you's then we hung up

I looked up at Billie "welp I guess it's family night tonight"

she stretched "yup and I'm ready cause I miss everybody"

I checked my phone for any new messages "yeah me too this should be fun"

A/N: Who's y'all favorite character?
Vote comment ❤️