chap.3

Jen pov: I sat out front waiting for Billie and autumn to pull up. I just needed someone to talk to.

I smoked my blunt while playing subway surfers on my phone until I see the headlights to Billie dodge challenger Illuminate my face and the smooth pavement on the driveway.

once the car was pulled up close enough to the house the engine stopped and the headlights turned off, a few seconds passed then aut ran out the car

she made her way to me with a concerned look on her face "hey babe"

Billie got out the car holding a duffel bag and also carrying a book bag on her back she closed and locked the doors to the car then started to approach us "hi aut I missed you"

autumn sat next to me wrapping her arms around me "I missed you more, you wana stay out here or go inside?"

Billie walked up to us putting a hand on my shoulder "jen, wassup"

I looked at her "hanging in there, you good?"

she walked up to the door "shit, can't complain, aut if you need me call me"

autumn turned to look at her "give me the car keys just in case we get cold, and give me a kiss."

Billie took her hand off the doorknob, sliding her hand into her hoodie pocket pulling out her keys making them make a clanking noise handing them to autumn. She then placed a kiss on her lips then walked into the house

Once the door closed autumn looked at me "so let's talk"

I sighed laying my head on her shoulder "it's just alayzia. Every since my acting career has been getting serious I haven't been able to give her as much time and attention as I would like, but her actions towards me have been off"

she squeezed my hand "off how?"

I thought for a second "well I'm sure everybody saw the interaction at the dinner table, that's nothing new with her and her attitude towards me is horrible now."

"the way she acted today is the nicest she's been to me in a while... if she's tried of me that's all she has to say, if she found somebody new that's all she has to say, you know? although it'll hurt me to leave it hurts even worse to be treated this way. I'm stuck in a rock and hard place"

autumn sighed "I'm sorry Jen first I'm gonna say I'm never here to judge. I mean look at my situation with Billie, and what we used to be. I say don't take more than you can tolerate. I'm not going to tell you to leave because you're gonna do what you want, but I will tell you don't lose yourself trying to prove your loyalty to someone who isn't showing you a ounce of loyalty or respect"

I looked down at my shoes feeling my eyes burn autumn grabbed my face making me look at her

"it's okay to cry and be upset but I don't want to see you spiral and lose yourself and that person, that's with anybody let the love you have for yourself to be more than the issues that come with being in a relationship you hear me?"

A tear ran down my face making her quickly wipe it as I bit my top lip

she shook her head "don't you hold those tears, I love you okay? Whatever you choose to do I support, me and billie"

She placed a kiss on my forehead making me wrap my arms around her "you don't know how much I adore you"

her arms wrapped around me while she spoke "if you knew how much I appreciate you, I love you to the moon and back Jen"

I sniffed giggling "you're so tender"

she gasped "says you,let's get high"

I pulled away from the hug "shit, you ain't say nothing but a word" pulling out my pre rolled blunt and my pink lighter