chap.4

Autumn pov: I held my legs up to my chest being sure to stay in the butterfly position "this the last one?"

my waxer swirled the wax on the wooden stick "nope, so finish the story"

I knew she was just trying to distract me

"so my client was mad because she brought me this glue she saw on instagram. Told me she wanted to use that. Mind you, I did it with no problem"

I felt hot wax on my right lip making me prepare but I decided to keep talking "she was trying to- FUCK!- oh fucking my!"

erica (my waxer) laughed "you're so dramatic you have all them piercings and tattoos but you can't get a wax?"

I rolled my eyes "it's not the same hair is being ripped out my goodie bag!"

she leaned forward to place the last piece of wax but quickly leaned back up after I finished my sentence laughing "your what?"

I looked at her like she was crazy "girl my goodie bag!, that's what it is it's good. But anyway! She couldn't believe this glue didn't hold like it did on instagram. I had to explain to her they have a product to s- sell"

I scrunched up my face "ouch, but yeah they're going to do anything to sell that product don't trust them people!"

******
I sat in the tattoo shop talking to my artist "I want to tat a name" he side eyed me "now you know what I tell you about those!"

I nodded already having my mind made up "yeah I remember, but I was thinking about getting "Billie" under my left boob and "Billie Eilish" under my right butt cheek"

he laughed "and what else?, I know these are a heat of moment thing so what did you come to get?"

I smiled "you know me so well, but an elephant right above my wrist. Like something that matches with my others"

He started to sketch out drawings about an hour later we had something that we both loved

*****
I laid on my stomach with my headphones on my head blasting music I was on my last and final tat which was the one under my butt check I closed my eyes feeling myself getting sleepy

I felt a tap on my leg making me lift one of my headphones off my ear "I know you aren't about to go to sleep?"

I nodded "oh yes I am! I barley got sleep last night uno got crazy"

he laughed wiping the excess ink in the area to see better "well I'm done so stay up"

I smiled "I can't wait to show billie, I love her so much"

the machine stopped a few seconds later I felt liquid on the spot where I just got tatted "oh I know, I've been tattooing you since you were 17, I've grown to know you pretty well"

I smiled "I fuck with you so bad, nobody would tattoo me without my parents permission but you did my shit and I love you for that"

He smiled "love you too aut! Ima wrap you up then we good"

Once he finished putting the Saniderm over my tats I paid him and headed home.

Once I got home I was surprised to see hear billlies voice. So I followed it, she sat on the edge of the bed with her phone being held by shoulder.

I walked over to her putting my hands on her shoulders. I rubbed my hands up and down her arms occasionally squeezing them. She laid her head on my stomach as one of her arms wrapped around my waist

I looked down at her as she spoke on the phone "I told you guys, I'm not stacking my schedule with shit this year, I want time to be able to chill and gather myself. I'm not a robot"