chap.5

Billie Pov: I woke up with autumn under me sleeping I looked down at her observing her face she was the prettiest girl in the world. Nobody or anything could compare to her in anyway shape or form

I looked down at her lips placing a peck on them i gently moved her off my chest so I could get u

open I got out the bed I went to the bathroom doing my personal hygiene. Once I finished I went into my closet getting dressed into something simple

*******
I had just left first watch getting autumn breakfast I had already picked up her flowers now I'm on the way home back to my baby

I sat at the red light on FaceTime with Malik as we talked about last night "you're better than me, because I would've let autumn get her ass"

I pressed my foot onto the gas once the light turned green "I was not letting autumn fight her. I would've beat her ass myself but I didn't want to do that at a family event"

Malik nodded "yeah that's understandable, I wasn't expecting that from her. Honestly though, I think she knew you wouldn't have let aut fight her and you would've beat her ass. That's why she didn't leave that seat"

I laughed "well good thing she got a brain, but that shit she said to my baby has been fucking with her, I can tell if she isn't feeling better in 6 days I'm going to do something to her"

Malik shook his head "no, we got careers and shit now we passed that, but if you do let me know I want to help"

I laughed "you're fucked up but you not slick, I see yo ass at Indias house"

He shook his head "man! Her crazy ass. She knows that we're together she just wants to be difficult. So I'm gonna let her fake prove her point, but I did put dick on her last night she making breakfast right now"

I smirked "she making breakfast? Yeah you know what that mean!"

nodding he smirked "I'm in there like swimwear" I heard madi voice "dada! who is that?"

He cocked his head back "girl who sent you in here?"

she climbed into his lap putting her head in the camera "mommy" she gasped "billie! Hi"

I pulled into our parking garage "madi my favorite girl in the world! what's up?"

she smiled "nothing, what's up? omg pretty flowers!"

I struggled carrying the flowers and the food "you think autumn will like them?"

she turned to malik putting her hands on his face "uh hun!"

Once I reached our door I looked down at the phone to see Malik and Madi playing "aye Malik I'll fuck with you later I made it to the crib"

he looked down at the phone putting Madi on his neck "alright, forsure I love you"

I unlocked the door "I love you too, it's on though" I hung up the phone walking in to the house being quiet

I walked to our bedroom not seeing autumn in the living room. Once I reached our room I saw autumn still asleep with the bear I got her years ago when she lost the baby

I sat the flowers on her nightstand and kept her food in my hand I walked over to her slightly shaking her she woke up she wasn't a heavy sleeper at all

"I got you food baby" she instantly sat up "thank you so much I had a dream I beat up Alexis and that worked me up a appetite

I laughed "shut up, something is wrong with you"

She yawned then stretched making her body shake "good stretch huh?" She nodded "mhm!"

I sat the food in her lap she instantly took the box out the bag "did you get syrup?"