chap.2

Autumn pov:

I drove down the highway with the windows slightly cracked as Teenage Dream by Katy Perry blasted through the speakers

Billie sat looking out the window as her hair slightly blew in the wind It was unusual for me to drive when me and Billie went places together but I wanted to drive my Jeep today

"I'm thinking about taking the doors off since it's getting hot out" Billie shrugged "I don't see why not just don't leave anything in here or it will be gone"

I laughed "I think I'll keep my door on then!"

I speed up the car, me and Billie both have a bad habit of driving really fast I hate driving slow. When LA traffic isn't bad you take advantage of that and speed through it come on now!

shortly after we arrived to the restaurant only Jen,Alexis and Jason were there I smiled running over to Jen "hi!"

she engulfed me in a hug "hi pretty girl!" I hugged Alexis and Jason sitting down "we got here thinking we were late and only y'all are here that's crazy considering we're thirty minutes late"

Then Jasmine, Alayzia and Camryn walked in we all hugged then they sat down as a waiter came over

"can I start you guys off with something to drink?"

I looked around the table we're still waiting for some other people but can we just get a pitcher of water to make it easier on you?"

she smiled "actually yes I'll be right back" then India,Malik,Madi and Erick walked in Malik carried Madi who looked around the restaurant

once they sat down after greeting everybody madi reached for me "aut" I grabbed her sitting her on my lap "hi madi" she smiled playing with my necklace "hi"

Billie leaned over "you look so pretty! What did you do with your mommy and daddy?" She looked at Billie "we got ice cream and went to park"

billie gasped "did you have fun?" She nodded "mhm" I fixed her bow "you want to come over this weekend?"

she hugged my neck "yes I want to come over" I smiled patting her back "okay you can come over"

Jason looked around the table "man shit it's been a while how's life y'all?" Jasmine sighed "college is whooping my ass like literally"

Camryn nodded "I agree! I've been getting into my religion so trying to find a balance with that and school has been a task itself"

I laughed "yeah I definitely couldn't have did school again, I finished hair school in no time and I make my own schedule"

Billie sucked her teeth "shit I wish, I'm literally booked and busy shit has been wild!"

Malik smiled "man! Billie I saw you at Coachella you really go crazy on that stage..shit is wild"

she smiled "my favorite part I wouldn't trade that for the world"

Jen smiled "it's been so crazy to see you on Tv and stuff like woah"

Jason looked at her crazy "shit you? You're literally on Tv all the time that's your job what do you mean seeing you on Tv shows is crazy"

I looked at Jason "how's Louisiana treating you?" He smirked "good! I want y'all to come down for Mardi Gras I mean of course I'm still in school but football has been great had a great season so I can't complain"

Malik sighed "man who you telling UCLA loves me, that shit is crazy" India rolled her eyes mumbling "oh we know"

he side eyed her "I just got in partnership with Underarmor and NBA teams been looking at me they said I'm the one to watch"