Chapter 26

Chapter 26

    "Surprised?"

    Cheng Chen sneered, his face was sombre, his eyes were scarlet, like a ferocious beast that would choose someone to devour.

    Ren Qianqiu froze and couldn't help trembling, "You...what are you doing here?"

    Cheng Chen smiled.

    That smile didn't have much warmth, it was full of bone-chilling coolness.

    If he didn't come, he might still be like a fool, being manipulated by others.

    Su Yu, that's amazing!

    He has been in the entertainment industry for so long, and this is the first time he has suffered such a big setback. His reputation, his fans, everything is gone, all thanks to her!

    "I want to ask you."

    Cheng Chen walked around her, looked at Huo Shu on the sofa again, clenched his fists tightly, and asked through gritted teeth, "Why did you and Huo Shu appear here?" These

    people clearly shouldn't There was a slight overlap, but they all gathered at Su Yu's place.

    Huo Shu was slightly stunned, but he calmed down again for a moment, with a cold expression, "This has nothing to do with you." "It doesn't matter

    ?"

    Cheng Chen suddenly raised his head and laughed, his eyes were stern, "Or, like Ling Qingqing, you are all Are you doing something for Su Yu?"

    The moment he saw Ling Qingqing appearing in front of Su Yu's door, he began to have doubts in his heart.

    as expected!

    Su Yu lied to him from the beginning to the end. She wove a big net with her beauty, and let him step in without anyone noticing.

    How could he be willing!

    After working so hard in the entertainment industry for so long, it suddenly collapsed because of her!

    How could he not hate it!

    Cheng Chen clenched his teeth, clenched his fists tightly, and roared in a low voice, "Where's Su Yu!"

    "Where is Su Yu?"

    He pushed Ren Qianqiu away with a frenzied expression.

    "Looking for me?"

    A lazy and charming voice suddenly sounded.

    Cheng Chen raised his head abruptly.

    There was a woman leaning against the door of the bathroom, wearing a long black dress, her complexion was fair, and her curly long hair was still dripping, flowing down the ends.

    She raised her eyes lazily, frowned slightly, and her tone was a little careless.

    This kind of action looks like an ignorant swinger, but she made it, and it looks like a painting.

    Cheng Chen's eyes dazzled for a moment, but then he came back to his senses and asked harshly, "Su Yu, you did all of this?" "

    What are you referring to?"

    Su Yu didn't take him seriously at all, and went straight Sitting on the sofa, she tilted her head to look at him, "Well, if you mean those trending searches, well... I did it."

    She nodded with a calm tone.

    Cheng Chen's chest heaved in anger, "You..."

    Su Yu smiled lightly, stood up and patted him on the shoulder, "Best actor Cheng, everyone is an adult, so we can get together and get together, so it won't be embarrassing to see you again."

    Cheng Chen Chen squeezed her wrist tightly, and lowered his voice, "Su Yu, don't force me!" "Force

    you?"

    Su Yu looked up at him, smiling charmingly, "I don't know what will you do if you are in a hurry What?"

    She paused, and asked word by word: "Should I buy a sex to kill people, or do it myself?"

    Cheng Chen's expression turned cold, and he squeezed her hand harder, "What do you know? "

    Su Yu spread her hands innocently.

    Cheng Chen narrowed his eyes, with a strong killing intent in his heart, and said coldly, "Women who are too smart often end up with nothing good."

    Su Yu raised her eyebrows and chuckled, "Thank you for your compliment."

    Cheng Chen hated her calm appearance so much that he grabbed her neck instantly with his wrist.

    He leaned down, clung to her ear, and said in a cold voice: "Believe it or not, I can break your neck with all my strength?" "

    Cheng Chen, you are still not cruel enough."

    Su Yu raised her head and smiled, and glanced at him "Since I brought a knife, why not use it?"

    Cheng Chen was startled and quickly lowered his head.

    Su Yu snorted lightly, and while he was shaking her head, she slammed her knee hard and broke away from his restraint in an instant.

    Cheng Chen fell to the ground, his face turned pale, "You're kidding me!"

    "You're so stupid!"

    Su Yu sneered, and looked down at him condescendingly, "You think I'm not ready to let you manipulate me? "

    "As early as the moment you entered the door, I dialed the number of the police, and now I guess they will be here soon." "Break

    into a private house and intentionally hurt someone."

    Su Yu clicked her tongue lightly, leaning over to pat him "Cheng Chen, guess how long these two items alone will keep you in prison?"

    "Su Yu!"

    Cheng Chen stared at her with scarlet eyes, as if he wanted to tear her apart. .

    "Hey."

    Su Yu responded, her smile becoming more and more seductive, "Three Golden Film Kings were arrested for hurting people, tsk tsk tsk, now, those gossip reporters have written again."

    Cheng Chen pressed the button in his trouser pocket tightly. Dao said in a deep voice: "I'm at most a home breaker, and I'll be out in a few days."

    "Really?"

    Su Yu smiled casually, as if she didn't notice his movements, she yawned .

    Cheng Chen narrowed his eyes, and pulled out the knife abruptly. Su Yu didn't avoid it, and went up to meet him, chuckling, "Look, isn't this just intentional hurting?"

    Bright red blood flowed from her belly, and she smiled brightly, reflecting the blood, showing a more thrilling beauty.

    Cheng Chen threw the knife, looked at her smile, shuddered a little, and growled, "Su Yu, you madman!"

    Madman?

    Su Yu curled her lips and smiled inwardly, "Tie Hammer, you did a great job!"