Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    Su Yu went to the balcony.

    "Beep..."

    It took a long time before they got through.

    She opened her mouth and called: "Ah Shu..."

    On the other end of the phone, Huo Shu didn't speak, only a suppressed cry came over, it wasn't loud, but it made people's hearts tremble.

    Su Yu was so distressed that she lowered her voice to coax, "Didn't you say you should stop crying?" "

    Why are you crying again?"

    "You lied to me again."

    Huo Shu was out of breath and said with a sob: "I just broke off the engagement with Cui Fang, and you married Jin Licheng in a blink of an eye, you lied to me!" "

    You said you only like me, you lied to me!"

    Su Yu sighed and explained: "Ashu, I have my own You are obedient."

    "I don't want to be obedient, and I don't want to know what your purpose is, I just don't want you to marry Jin Licheng."

    Huo Shu paused, and suddenly asked in a low voice: "Yuyu, don't marry him, okay?" , please."

    She choked up and asked her, her tone was full of pleading, such a cautious girl, how can she be so energetic and energetic when she first saw her.

    Su Yu was silent.

    She has already reached a cooperation with Jiang Shengzhou, if she backs out at this juncture, it is tantamount to setting him up.

    Coupled with the task...

    Her silence also made the girl on the other end seem to understand something, and said tremblingly: "I see."

    Su Yu clenched her hands and asked in a low voice: "Do you want to break up?"

    The girl Seemingly frightened, she collapsed, crying, "I don't want to! I don't want to break up!"

    She felt more and more upset, and said softly, "Ashu..."

    Huo Shu clenched his lips, sniffed his nose and said in a low voice, "I won't mind your business anymore, I will be obedient, please don't break up, okay?" "You said you wouldn't leave me, do

    n't Lie to me again, okay, this time, I forgive you."

    Su Yu clenched her hands, bitterness lingered in her chest, and the pain was severe, "Okay." "

    Then do you still love me?"

    "Love!"

    Then Nodding, the girl finally broke through her tears and smiled, "Hmph, I know you're deceiving."

    "Yuyu..."

    Su Yudong called out in the living room.

    Su Yu regained her senses and said softly: "Ah Shu, I have to hang up." "

    Ah... let's talk for a while."

    "My dad is calling me, and I will call you in the evening."

    "That's good Let's go."

    The phone was hung up, only the busy tone could be heard intermittently.

    Huo Shu held the phone, his eyes were reddish.

    Su Yu is too busy.

    After the banquet, she seemed to be very busy all of a sudden, and they haven't called for a long time.