Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    Su Yu's heart suddenly softened, and she stretched out her hand to rub her long hair, "What do you think, little fool?" "

    I'm so kind to you, of course I like you."

    Huo Shu blushed suddenly, and then thought of something, She snorted softly, "Did you say that to many people?"

    She tilted her head and glanced at Su Yu.

    The girl is tall and slender, with slender eyebrows, and her facial features are outlined one by one by a good painter, which is profound and delicate.

    Such a beautiful girl, if she takes the initiative to be nice to someone, she thinks, it should be difficult for anyone to resist such charm, right?

    It also occurred to me that these words might not have been said to her alone.

    Huo Shu was inexplicably uncomfortable.

    "Are you jealous?"

    Su Yu was startled, approached her suddenly, pinched her little face, and coaxed her in a low voice, "I haven't told anyone else, but you are the only one." "Why are you

    jealous?"

    Huo Shu blushed, and suddenly Pushing her away, he hesitated and said: "You think too much, I just asked this casually."

    She turned her head away and wrinkled her nose, "Besides, I don't believe what you say.

    " I don't know you, how could you just treat me..."

    Speaking of this, she didn't say any more, but the meaning was obvious.

    "I've known you in my previous life."

    Su Yu frowned and said softly, "I didn't drink Mengpo soup in my previous life, so I came to you in this life."

    After saying that, she took Huo Shu's hand and tilted it She smiled, and the ending protracted, "Baby Huo Huo, you can't let me go."

    "You..."

    Huo Shu blushed, and didn't say a complete sentence for a long time.

    She...why does she keep playing with these rascals.

    Who is her baby, she spat lightly, the tips of her fair ears turned slightly red.

    Su Yu smiled lowly, and suddenly hugged the little girl by the waist.

    Huo Shu exclaimed, blushing completely, and lightly thumped her shoulder, but he didn't dare to use too much force, he only thumped and touched lightly, "You...what are you doing?" "I'll take you back to work.

    "

    Su Yu glanced at her legs, and said confidently: "The nurse sister said, your legs can't do high-intensity exercise." "

    Walking is not a high-intensity exercise."

    Huo Shu bit the bullet and said in a low voice Said: "If you want to say that, am I still unable to walk and have to use a     wheelchair     ?

    " Huo Shu, who was already thin-faced, was even more ashamed to bury her in her arms and refused to come out.     "Su Yu, just let me go. I can really do it by myself."     She begged for mercy in a soft voice, "No matter how much you hug me, someone will see you."     "What are you afraid of?"     Su Yu glanced at her and sneered. "Even if they see it, so what, they still dare to be talkative?"     Huo Shu looked up at her, she was really hard to approach with a cold face, no wonder, the students were so afraid of her, and it was not without reason.     But...     why isn't she afraid?     She thought about it, maybe it was her little rascals who made her forget that Su Yu was actually the school bully of Jincheng Vocational High School, with a hot temper and a cold personality.     Along the way, there were more and more students, and whispers kept coming.     Huo Shu came back to his senses, tugged at the corner of her clothes, and said pitifully, "Please let me down, please."