Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Shen Luan tilted his head, glanced at the iron rod, and said with a slightly mocking tone, "Do you dare to hit?"

    Su Yu smiled, and pushed forward again, "You can try."

    "Fuck! A mother What are you arrogant about?"

    Someone from the No. 1 middle school couldn't bear their temper and rushed forward.

    Su Yu lifted her lips, raised her leg casually, and exerted all her strength.

    "Bang!"

    The boy was kicked suddenly and vigorously. He couldn't find a support point for a while, and fell to the ground, clutching his stomach and unable to get up.

    All the boys burst into laughter.

    "Are you okay? Being beaten up like this by a bitch?"

    "Hey Zhou Cheng, if you can't, get up quickly, you'll embarrass us."

    "Trash!"

    The boy lying on the ground turned red The face remained silent, looking cautiously into Su Yu's eyes.

    Looking at a pretty girl, her waist is not as thick as his thighs, but why is she so strong?

    Just like that, he felt severe pain.

    Shen Luan glanced at him, shrugged, "I never hit women."

    Su Yu raised her eyebrows, "So?"

    "Don't meddle in today's matter, it has nothing to do with you.

    " She moved the iron rod slightly, and patted his face lightly, "Brother, I'm afraid you didn't understand the situation."

    She paused, narrowing her eyes suddenly, "You crossed the boundary!"

    Shen Luan fell silent. After a while, he lit a cigarette and asked: "Then... there is nothing to talk about?"

    Su Yu hummed noncommittally.

    "Fuck!"

    The boy scratched his head, cursed in a low voice, and turned around resolutely, "Go! Go back to school!"

    The group of boys who followed him were stunned.

    "Brother Luan stopped fighting?"

    "Pfft, we finally skipped a class. It would be miserable if we were caught, but the result hasn't been beaten yet?" "

    Brother Luan, please."

    "Get out of here!"

    Shen Luan looked at her Several people glanced, "I never hit women, why don't you go?"

    They glanced at Zhou Cheng and shook their heads quickly.

    They are not stupid, Zhou Cheng is not that good, but that girl cleans up as soon as she says she wants to clean up, she is definitely not an ordinary character to be messed with.

    In addition...

    the girl leaned there, tall and tall, with a small waist exposed between the vest and trousers, white and slender, hard to hold, making people red-eyed when they saw it.

    At this age, girls are still dressed conservatively, how can there be such a hot and beautiful girl.

    Zhou Cheng, who had been beaten up, got up with resentment on his face, "Brother Luan, don't treat her like a girl, avenge me!"