Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    "My concubine greets the empress."

    Su Yu raised her head, and there was a woman standing in front of her, who looked about sixteen or seventeen years old.

    She was wearing a light purple silk satin gold and silver silk skirt with auspicious patterns of birds on the floor. She had a crescent head and eyebrows, icy muscles and jade bones, and there was an indescribable charm in the corners of the eyes and brows, as if overflowing from the bones, graceful and graceful.

    With such an appearance, she has retreated from her youthfulness, and her every move is stunningly beautiful.

    Obviously, the facial features are not much different from other worlds, but it seems that because she is a real general's daughter, she naturally has a more charm.

    Su Yu couldn't help but take a few extra glances.

    This kind of action, in the eyes of others, is deliberate airing.

    Chun Xia felt more and more relieved.

    The empress is finally willing to fight.

    Following her since she was a child, she naturally understands what kind of person the empress is.

    So gentle!

    Such a temperament was placed in the harem, if it wasn't for her being in this position, she would have been murdered to death countless times.

    Fortunately, this time His Majesty was in a coma, so the Empress learned to change, which is also a good thing.

    Huo Shu looked a little unnatural to her.

    This young lady of the Su family, known as a generation of virtuous queens, had heard of it before she entered the palace.

    After all, the two of them are often compared by people, one is the daughter of General Huo, the other is the daughter of Prime Minister Su, both of them are not bad in appearance, so they are dubbed the Shuangshu of the Great Zhou Dynasty.

    She is also full of curiosity about Su Yu, but...because the young lady of the Su family is a real boudoir lady, she doesn't easily show her face in public, so she hasn't really seen her until now.

    Today was the first time I saw her, and the rumors seemed to underestimate her appearance.

    The woman leaning on the soft couch was young, yet extremely beautiful, with willow brows and vermilion lips, and a fair complexion. She seemed to be just getting up, and she was only wearing a crimson-colored embroidered skirt with folded peony and phoenix patterns.

    Hearing that she was ill, she was still morbidly lazy, making people unable to take their eyes off her.

    She looked at it for a while, and found that the Empress Su's gaze was still on her.

    Huo Shu pursed his lower lip.

    Is this... the meaning of giving Mawei?

    She thought for a moment, then raised her head to meet her gaze.

    The woman smiled at her, with curved eyebrows and eyes, delicate and soft, which made half of her body tender.

    Huo Shu's body was slightly stiff, and he looked away unnaturally.

    After a long while, a woman's laughing voice came, "Get up."

    "Sister Huo, sit down."

    Huo Shu heaved a sigh of relief, and sat down with the help of the maid beside him.