High School Prodigies Have Arrived in Another World!

In a forest, two women walk, one with light-green hair and pointy ears holding a basket of eggs and the other with fox ears holding a bag of sticks. 

The one with light-green hair stops walking when she sees something.

The one with fox ears stops as well.

Fox Ears: What's wrong?

Light-Green Hair: Look...

She looks where she is looking and sees a plane coming in for a crash landing.

Fox Ears: What is that?!

+ - - - - - +

"In Japan, there are eight young men and women of worldwide renown whose talents are so remarkable that one would not believe they are in high school."

"Out of respect and awe for their abilities, people call them 'high school prodigies'."

+ - - - - - +

The start of the introduction of the high school prodigies takes place at a space station where a young girl works in it.

"A girl with intelligence several centuries ahead of her time, whom espionage agents around the world constantly have their eye on..."

???: Ringo-chan!

The girl stops wielding with her special gloves and turns around.

Ringo: What is it, Bearabbit?

Bearabbit: You need to bear toward Earth soon, or you'll be late for your appointment!

Ringo then takes off her goggles.

Ringo: Oh, right.

"Her name is Ohoshi Ringo."

"Despite being in high school, she is the world's top inventor

"Despite being in high school, she is the world's top inventor."

+ - - - - - +

The next part of the introduction takes place on a battlefield, a young woman in a traditional Japanese outfit pulls out her sword from her sheath and charges straight.

"A hero who, with a sword in hand,"

Two soldiers appear with rifles and started shooting at her.

"races through war zones while bullets fly around her..."

The young woman deflects the bullets with her sword. She then slice the soldiers and blood burst as they fell dead.

???: It's a samurai's right strike.

"Her name is Ichijo Aoi."