It Seems Akatsuki's Becoming God Akatsuki!

In Dormandt, people gathered at the central plaza. And for the first time in their era, they see a truck.

Female Bystander: Wh-What is that?

Male Bystander: H-How is it moving?!

The truck then stopped. 

Inside the driver's seat, Takeru pulls the parking lever and flipped a switch which causes the truck's trailer to open a stage.

Everyone was surprised by how it opened up.

On the stage are Aoi and Keine in bunny costumes. Everyone was attracted to the outfits they wore.

Ringo was wearing the same thing, but she was hiding behind a speaker. She then turns to the screen behind her.

Ringo: Bearabbit.

Bearabbit: Okay, bear!

Bearabbit then speaks through the speaker.

Bearabbit: Ladies and gentlemen! 

Then all of a sudden, smoke popped out and Akatsuki appeared in his magician outfit.

Akatsuki: I am... a god!

The crowd was amazed to see Akatsuki floating in thin air. Akatsuki then floats higher into the air. 

Akatsuki: Everyone! 

His baton flies to him.

Akatsuki: Watch closely! 

He then swings his baton in front of the obelisk making it disappear. Everyone in the city was shocked to see such an illusion.

Civilians: Th-The obelisk disappeared?!

He then swings his baton in front of the obelisk making it reappear. Everyone in the city was shocked to see it again.

Akatsuki: Well? Impressive, isn't it?

Then he waves his hand and smoke burst onto the stage and Masato and Roo appeared on stage with mayonnaise jars.

Masato: Now, here's a gift from God Akatsuki!

Byuma Bystander: That's...

Human Bystander: Mayonnaise!

Roo takes a bite of cucumber with the tip dipped in mayonnaise. 

Roo: Good! It's really good!

Everyone cheers at the hearing of the mayonnaise.

Keine: Now, everyone, have faith in God Akatuski!

Aoi: Those who worship him and have faith shall find salvation!

Everyone cheers raising jars of mayonnaise in their hands. Akatuski then laughs.

Akatuski: This is the power of a god

+ - - - - - +

+ - - - - - +

In Elm Village, in the kitchen, Winona and Lyrule are making mayonnaise with electric hand mixers that Ringo made.

Winona: Man, business just picked up!

Lyrule: Yes, it did.

She then stopped mixing, then Winona noticed.